[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
kertenkel wrote:
hey,

I really enjoy this build, it even has limitless "personalization" potencial.
(i.e. I use inspired learning just for fun)
someone else uses `The Blue Nightmare` jewel on the far left socket, in exchange for 'Deflection' notable. *4 skill points + dropping block flask

there are also 'energy from within' jewel variations with very high energy shield 9-10k.

also increased duration gem replaced with void sphere gem
+
blade blast / sniper's mark on weapon gems + wave of conviction.
+
crystal belt with flask modifiers/increased ES

I really like this build, so I care not to post much and hype it : )

thanks mate

Yep! You can go a hundred ways with personalization once you understood the main basics of the build:) Ty mate and don't worry, we won't get nerfed... been running this since 3.4 and we've only got a population of 0.3%!

Which is a big increase though, since it's a triple increase, from lightning trap before having 0.0% and 0.1%.

However, luckily we're playing traps which is super underutilized and Saboteur which is also super underutilized at merely 2% usage, so if anything we're more likely in line for buffs, which we definitely do NOT need, i'll leave some clips below this post. :P

"
DreathKnight2 wrote:
You say use a shield with es on block but also cant use zealotry with a shield like that.

Then you say use Prism guardian to use zealotry,

is zzealotry just optional and a es on block shield better ?

Why the two diff shield types are they situational.

Not sure where you see that anywhere in the guide? (edit, ah there was a part about prism in the FAQ, that's also deleted now)

Prism became overly expensive this league and it's NOT worth it compared to a decent rare shield. We use a rare shield with high ES and es% recovered on block.

Zealotry is not optional, it's the aura you reserve with your healthpool when you've got shavs and are ready to go low-life, check the aura section under gems.

You can definitely fit zealotry if you follow the correct gem setup and you don't need any mana reserve shield or prism - all you need is a single lvl3 enlighten (15c) and that's it (assuming you're using what the guide says, i.e. arrogance lvl 20 and sovereignty skill nodes) - check the gem section. :)

p.s
wassupppppppp Minotaur!
https://www.twitch.tv/dissentxtv/clip/OutstandingCuriousGiraffeBCWarrior-rvG2FWjdlYxt3Zn-?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

formed challenge
https://www.twitch.tv/dissentxtv/clip/PricklyCrunchyYakHumbleLife-0MqhBdOQrwB2NyZU?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

bonus clip
https://www.twitch.tv/dissentxtv/clip/CallousHumbleMageAMPTropPunch-7JwpgaIdnOOOnxki?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Last edited by oestergreen on May 19, 2021, 4:30:39 AM

New Highend-Gear for me. The Belt is pretty much max damage, and the ring i hoped for aisling slam for lightning/fire damage for big damage as well. Unfortunately didnt hit, but the Attributes are nice, enabling for higher level of snipers mark as well as unspeccing Practical Application and therefore freeing another passive point. So far: Pretty happy with the current state, while going all out on damage was still able to increase Energy Shield to roughly 9k, expecting to have Number 1 dps back tomorrow now :)

that leaves my old gear open for sale, if someone is interested:
Last edited by Vennto on May 19, 2021, 9:42:47 AM
Should we be using a cluster jewl like the one you have on your character right now or the one thats on the pob
"
lukamikori wrote:
Should we be using a cluster jewl like the one you have on your character right now or the one thats on the pob

They are both in POB mate, one is the regular POB the other is the min/max one, located same place (under skilltree section).

idkfa
https://www.twitch.tv/dissentxtv/clip/FairGracefulTurnipDerp-Wxb5UpsaaUPxaKAt?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Last edited by oestergreen on May 21, 2021, 11:49:50 AM
trying to get some videos rendered and uploaded, here's the maven one.

Last edited by oestergreen on May 21, 2021, 4:48:13 PM
Maybe a bit random question, but I keep dying from Chaos damage.
The build mentions couple of times "CI" but actual CI skill is not actually allocated. What is the catch? Did I miss something or should we just try to max out chaos resistance via equipment?
Need more gateways!
How do you guys sustain the build/lightning trap spam with no mana flask and no -mana rolls?
I have lvl 3 enlighten with my mana aura setup and lvl 5 clarity and I can't reliably drop my enduring mana flask because I eventually run OOM. This feels particularly bad when running certain mods that affect mana flasks and I can't imagine not even running a mana flask. I do have quite a bit of extra +trap throwing speed though.
"
Lightz wrote:
How do you guys sustain the build/lightning trap spam with no mana flask and no -mana rolls?
I have lvl 3 enlighten with my mana aura setup and lvl 5 clarity and I can't reliably drop my enduring mana flask because I eventually run OOM. This feels particularly bad when running certain mods that affect mana flasks and I can't imagine not even running a mana flask. I do have quite a bit of extra +trap throwing speed though.

True, most of us don't have -mana on rings and definitely no mana flasks.
Between max-cap Mystic Bulwark and Inspiration support, you should be fine for spamming traps without a mana flask. However in your case, as I've looked at your tree, I simply think it's because atm you have an excess amount of trap throwing speed (you still have the early lvl 14 points that you'd respec out of).

I would pick-up the thread(large ring) we use asap and spec out of those points and use them to pick-up the ones we use in the thread of hope circle. If you still have too much then for sure you'd put -mana for non-channel, on one of your rings (upgrade a ring and grab one with an open prefix for the craft).

have fun mate and gl :)

"
dimon222 wrote:
Maybe a bit random question, but I keep dying from Chaos damage.
The build mentions couple of times "CI" but actual CI skill is not actually allocated. What is the catch? Did I miss something or should we just try to max out chaos resistance via equipment?

Just a question of gearing mate, as I see you're mostly wearing leveling stuff and uniques with 0 life/es on them, plus you're wearing presence amulet that converts life, even tho you're still a life build atm.

If you can get a 5link shavs, then start replacing all your gear with stuff that has ES on it, there's a lot of budget examples in the guide too.

If you're low on currency, then don't go for shavs yet, instead get a 2 chaos 5link body armor that has 400+ ES (it'll only cost 1-2c). With that armor, you respect into Chaos Inoculation and you start replacing every slot of gear with stuff that has high ES, especially get a proper shield with 250+ ES (and later get one with a mod that restores ES when you block).

Your helm, gloves, belt, rings and weapon etc, are all very easily replaceable and currently has no life and no ES.

If you need help with trade links sometime, drop by the stream after 7pm cest and i'll help you a bit. Hf mate.
Last edited by oestergreen on May 22, 2021, 7:19:56 AM
Hey. Looking to respec my trap build as I'm not 100% satisfied with it and I'm currently level 95. What five points would you recommend I leave out until I'm level 100?
"
kijenn wrote:
Hey. Looking to respec my trap build as I'm not 100% satisfied with it and I'm currently level 95. What five points would you recommend I leave out until I'm level 100?

Clusters is the last thing you work on, as jewel sockets are generally going to provide a much bigger boost assuming you have currency to afford decent jewels. :) Hf and Gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info