[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Eddy5256 wrote:
Hey is the pierce enchant on helm only for clear speed? I play on console and cannot find the enchant on an es base so i haven't switched to low life yet not sure what to do

Hey Eddy

The pierce enchant does 2 things for us;

1) it speeds up clearing a lot.
2) it makes you much much more safe. (pierce + born in shadows ascendancy = most or all monsters on your screen will be blinded and do 10% less dmg to you + have their hit-chance halved against you) Especially in this league mechanic, our blind + pierce combo is crazy strong, but also just for mapping in general if you tend to do some rippy mods or enjoy faster clearing.

If you can't find +3, aim for +2 first or use the unique jewel you get in act 5 as a quest reward that grants you +1 pierce.

My avg Hit is 150k How can I improve it? I have 7400 ES.

Suggestions and Tips are welcome.

Thank You.

Oestergreen is having 481k hit damage. Insane!
Hi all,

Ive got two questions:

Is getting Bottled Faith worth it? If yes, which flask should we get rid of for bottled faith?

How good are the energy shield regeneration mechanics (e.g. energy leech vs. ES recharge rate vs. ES regeneration)? Which is to be preferred? I got 8.7k ES but still dying sometimes in Ultimatum or Delirium encounters in juiced up maps, so I'm looking for a bit more ES sustain.

Otherwise great build with a unique playstyle! :)

Can i go arc mines with this build to (passive tree)? Could not find an arc mines build 3.14.
Thanks for the tips
"
Philey wrote:
How good are the energy shield regeneration mechanics (e.g. energy leech vs. ES recharge rate vs. ES regeneration)? Which is to be preferred? I got 8.7k ES but still dying sometimes in Ultimatum or Delirium encounters in juiced up maps, so I'm looking for a bit more ES sustain.

leech does nothing for us because traps do not leech to the player.

our main way of sustaining is the 10% energy shield regen we get from our ascendandy+zealots oath combo. that said i would not invest further into regen or recharge and instead would focus on energy shield.
i feel like investing into energy shield has the most value since we get a bigger buffer, more regen & more recharge from it.

"
Philey wrote:
Is getting Bottled Faith worth it? If yes, which flask should we get rid of for bottled faith?

Absolutely, its a great offensive and defensive flask if you can afford one.(with 10k es we get 1600es regen from our ascendancy+bottled faith alone)
i would probably drop the granite flask and stick with quartz for phasing.

"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Philey wrote:

leech does nothing for us because traps do not leech to the player.

our main way of sustaining is the 10% energy shield regen we get from our ascendandy+zealots oath combo. that said i would not invest further into regen or recharge and instead would focus on energy shield.
i feel like investing into energy shield has the most value since we get a bigger buffer, more regen & more recharge from it.

Well thats good to know, thx!

Although I struggle to get meaningful improvement of ES anymore (currently sitting at 8.7k).
Dropping my Rumi flask would mean no more max block, which also means less ES recovery from the shaper shield affix, but I will try it out.

"
Philey wrote:
Hi all,

Ive got two questions:

Bottled faith is one of the single biggest dps boosts. It gave me a 24% bump when I bought mine. Not only that but BF gives us consecrated ground which will give us even more regen

We use traps therefore we cannot leech, we rely entirely on the 10% regen from ascendancy and uninterrupted recharge from vaal discipline. You can get life regen or es regen if you'd like since we use zealots oath
"
kayikci97 wrote:
Can i go arc mines with this build to (passive tree)? Could not find an arc mines build 3.14.

Long story short, no. Even if you adjusted your tree you wouldn't be able to reserve the mana for the mines since we're LL
Streaming right now, so anyone that has a relatively answerable question on-stream is welcome to drop by --- or obviously, you are welcome to anyway, if you just wanna chill/hang out with a bunch of trappers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info