[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Philey wrote:
"
I think I'm basically full build at this point. only major upgrades I can do at this point is a ludicrously expensive eye and triple multi jewels. Now to work on 36 challenges
My Gear:

great gear!
May I ask if you crafted the shield yourself and if yes how? just dense fossil spamming?

Can't answer on his behalf, but I can say it's definitely the easiest route and very cheap (dense at 2c each). :)

Gonna turn on stream now, maybe i'll whack the dense i got onto a shield base, my own shield could use some love
"
May I ask if you crafted the shield yourself and if yes how? just dense fossil spamming?

As far as I remember he fossil-spammed for triple defensive prefix, locked prefix and then did a harvest reforge + defense or non-defense to defense to get the suffix-recover mod.

"
Have you tried in POB to replace your +1 with 100 flat dmg? (spell% or light%)

Before I sold my build I tested around with that as well and honestly there is not much difference. It is rather 'having one' over 'having none', but it does not matter much what mod you have. When I took my sceptre back then I played around a bit with it and the biggest dps increase I could find was having 2 good prefix (whichever of them) while also having a high crit multi suffix and something like lightning dmg/ele dmg/non chaos dmg as extra chaos damage. If you can hit triple prefix that would be perfect of course and there is a way to do it, but seems like no one here went for it yet.
"
Philey wrote:
"
I think I'm basically full build at this point. only major upgrades I can do at this point is a ludicrously expensive eye and triple multi jewels. Now to work on 36 challenges
My Gear:

great gear!

Yes I crafted the shield myself. I tried dense spamming and harvest defense more common but wasn't getting great results. I swapped to using Dense+Shuddering+sanctified for a higher $ cost to lower my sanity cost. after hitting t2 all prefixes I crafted prefixes cannot be changed then used reforge defense more likely since the only suffix defense mod on shaper shields is es on block. I ended up with 1 open suffix even though i thought i had 2 (curse you stun and block recovery) and then aisling slammed it hoping for dex/int quality and hit str. if i had noticed that i had stun and block recovery i would have just crafted the dex and quality or locked prefixes again and tried to annul the S&B, but my goal was to have the quality unveiled and craft on a hybrid res

I am working on a another one but i haven't hit at least t2 prefixes yet
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on May 3, 2021, 6:19:09 PM
can't believe my yolo annul worked and removed rarity :O

now just multimod and finish them off :)

wait.. the most flat ES is 34? wtf thats so bad
any tips on where to go from here?
Last edited by poe_shniggies on May 3, 2021, 9:15:26 PM
so I checked how much of an improvement the most absurd Hubris i could make would be and i gotta say it's underwhelming. especially for the cost to make such a helmet

ignore the int gems i forgot about that being a delve mod, it only gave me more es and negligible damage
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on May 4, 2021, 3:48:52 AM
I want to say `thank you` for this wonderful and funny to play build.
With a slightly adjusted skilltree and alternative jewels i`ve managed to get max spell- and blockchance w/o any flasks, to fit my average playskill at bosses.
A blue nightmare in the templar area, two points to holy dominion and tempest shield on the trigger wand:
recovery es/mana on the shield shows their full potential.

My damage reaches just 1/3 of that one shows in the pob, but I barely die at standard endgame, which is nice on the way to lvl 100.
Holy cow I just found an amazing shield on trade for 8 ex, all I have to do is hillock quality it to 30% and can even recraft it with prefixes cannot be changed and reforge def more likely to get res or a better stat
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on May 4, 2021, 7:21:24 AM
"
Holy cow I just found an amazing shield on trade for 8 ex, all I have to do is hillock quality it to 30% and can even recraft it with prefixes cannot be changed and reforge def more likely to get res or a better stat

That shield is bonkers ES, gz ;)

I crafted this on stream last night, gonna 30% hillock it and call it a day for now. Really wanted the spell-block and was super lucky getting it on-top:)
(having the spell-block will let me drop rumi's for bottled faith easier)

Vod highlights from 4-5 days ago for anyone that didn't see and wanted to catch up a bit! from when we were still on the 5 link;P

Last edited by oestergreen on May 4, 2021, 9:16:18 AM
First, thanks for the build! Always try to find a trap build and I believe this is it!

I do have one question though, do we easily shock our enemy with this build (assuming I don't use elemental focus)? I ask because I try to take advantage of Maligaro's Restraint plus Replica Winterheart, then found out it seems I never get the benefit since I don't really shock any enemy to trigger the reflect. Do I miss anything?

Thanks for any inputs and sorry for the noob question, I know I might miss some very obvious facts there..
"
Vanstar wrote:
First, thanks for the build! Always try to find a trap build and I believe this is it!

I do have one question though, do we easily shock our enemy with this build (assuming I don't use elemental focus)? I ask because I try to take advantage of Maligaro's Restraint plus Replica Winterheart, then found out it seems I never get the benefit since I don't really shock any enemy to trigger the reflect. Do I miss anything?

Thanks for any inputs and sorry for the noob question, I know I might miss some very obvious facts there..

shock comes from skitterbots i believe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info