[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
BzyxXx wrote:
I have technical question :) If I used 'synthesise an item' from harvest. My lab enchant didnt dissapered and item didnt reroll yup? I talk about boots.

Synthesize will only replace the implicit modifier like so

As long as you aren't using a base that has an implicit it is only a benefit (still wish I had hit MS ES or onslaught tho lol)
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on May 1, 2021, 9:25:10 AM
Earlier in the league I double corrupted a shavs with +2 aoe and max res, sold that and bought

for 14ex
In the meantime I was working on making a new shield and ended up with
(placeholder price)
Now I need a new base and to start over :/
Hey all

im looking to buy a full setup for this build so i dont need to buy each items individually

can spend up to 15 exalts

Online this weekend
"
OneLastDance wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:

I just did few upgrades ^^
Actual gear

Open for improvement suggestions.
Thanks and have fun :)

Boots: lightning damage or penetration lab enchant
Elder rare ring: more es and/or crit and/or damage
Shavs: corrupted with +2 or double corrupted with +4 skills
Belt Ghastly Jewel: damage

Anyway this is already nice gear.

Thanks for suggestions :) I like this community so much.
"
solemf wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:

I just did few upgrades ^^
Actual gear

Open for improvement suggestions.
Thanks and have fun :)

is ur resist maxed out? wonder how effective is the elder ring/mark setup?

Fire 75% (98%)
Cold 75% (87%)
Lightning 75% (98%)
Chaos 0% with mark of the shaper and elder ring combo 75% with old rings
Damage on tooltip 86k to 103k with ring combo.

Assassins Mark vs Snipers Mark?
"
Borbarad101 wrote:

I just checked on pob, and it seems like lvl 20 assasin's mark (especially anomalous) is better than lvl 3 sniper's mark (since we cant really level it much due to dex req) in almost every scenario. By scenario I mean with and without bottled faith, and with and without bear trap (since it is another source of increased damage taken).

Can others here check as well? Or have I made an obvious mistake? For now I am going test it in game and will switch if it works.

EDIT : Though this is with my rather pathetic crit multi, so with higher crit multi and overall crit chance, sniper's mark may come ahead. So i would say check it for your own gear level.

Another concern is the fact that projectiles split with sniper's mark, but i believe these new projectiles cannot hit the original target again, so it probably won't help against single bosses.
Last edited by Johnbon7 on May 1, 2021, 7:19:45 PM
"
Johnbon7 wrote:
"
Borbarad101 wrote:

I just checked on pob, and it seems like lvl 20 assasin's mark (especially anomalous) is better than lvl 3 sniper's mark (since we cant really level it much due to dex req) in almost every scenario. By scenario I mean with and without bottled faith, and with and without bear trap (since it is another source of increased damage taken).

Can others here check as well? Or have I made an obvious mistake? For now I am going test it in game and will switch if it works.

EDIT : Though this is with my rather pathetic crit multi, so with higher crit multi and overall crit chance, sniper's mark may come ahead. So i would say check it for your own gear level.

Another concern is the fact that projectiles split with sniper's mark, but i believe these new projectiles cannot hit the original target again, so it probably won't help against single bosses.

Generally, snipers mark is stronger, especially when looking in POB.
If I use the pob from the guide as the base-line to test, a lvl 5 mark actually beats a 20 assassin's mark. Problem is that a lvl 5 mark requires 83 dex and I only have 72:) Hence I'm usings assassins atm, for those wondering.

I've been telling people that asked me about it, that if they got 100+ dex, prolly go for snipers mark (well according to pob, even 83+ dex (lvl 5 mark) should beat out a 20 assasins mark) --- An anomalous assassin's mark is beat by a lvl 6 mark (90 dex), again according to POB.

It's all a bit interesting, but generally the arrows points towards snipers mark being significantly stronger, IF you already have enough crit%.

The assassins crit chance% and multiplier for some people is stronger, if you don't have enough of it yet, that's my estimation of the results, as the results are different if we toggle diamond flask off and lower your chance to crit, in that case assassin's mark starts beating out sniper even at equal gem levels.

So tldr, if you want to be certain, you have to POB your character so it takes your own stats/gear/chance to crit into the calculation. For me, assassins' mark is stronger atm, but for my char from previous league that the POB is based upon, mark is by far far stronger. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 1, 2021, 7:59:14 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Johnbon7 wrote:
"
Borbarad101 wrote:

Generally, snipers mark is stronger, especially when looking in POB.
If I use the pob from the guide as the base-line to test, a lvl 5 mark actually beats a 20 assassin's mark. Problem is that a lvl 5 mark requires 83 dex and I only have 72:) Hence I'm usings assassins atm, for those wondering.

I've been telling people that asked me about it, that if they got 100+ dex, prolly go for snipers mark (well according to pob, even 83+ dex (lvl 5 mark) should beat out a 20 assasins mark) --- An anomalous assassin's mark is beat by a lvl 6 mark (90 dex), again according to POB.

It's all a bit interesting, but generally the arrows points towards snipers mark being significantly stronger, IF you already have enough crit%.

The assassins crit chance% and multiplier for some people is stronger, if you don't have enough of it yet, that's my estimation of the results, as the results are different if we toggle diamond flask off and lower your chance to crit, in that case assassin's mark starts beating out sniper even at equal gem levels.

So tldr, if you want to be certain, you have to POB your character so it takes your own stats/gear/chance to crit into the calculation. For me, assassins' mark is stronger atm, but for my char from previous league that the POB is based upon, mark is by far far stronger. :)

Yup, it varies per char based on the dex/crit chance/crit multi/flasks that a particular char has.

Interestingly (or rather, as expected) using controlled destruction favors assasin's mark and makes it stronger vs even slightly higher level sniper's mark, atleast for my pob. And I only have 72 dex as well, and i don't really see that changing, so I think i will try assasin's mark for longer.

When i play sirus, I usually don't really use flasks until his last phase, so assasin's is significantly better.

And btw, I love these minor optimizations and discussions, It is what makes Poe fun and interesting.
Last edited by Johnbon7 on May 1, 2021, 8:38:28 PM
Hey is the pierce enchant on helm only for clear speed? I play on console and cannot find the enchant on an es base so i haven't switched to low life yet not sure what to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info