[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I'll stream in a couple of hours and anyone is welcome to come chill/watch some scuffed gameplay or ask a Q :) <3 I can't POB every person if there's multiple asking "what do i do!" so try condense your question to something I can show or answer on-stream:)

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 30, 2021, 10:58:31 AM
Should I swap my Heretic's veil for a Crown of the Inward Eye?
"
Borbarad101 wrote:
Should I swap my Heretic's veil for a Crown of the Inward Eye?

You should swap the heretic's veil to an enchanted helm with decent ES/res or an enchanted inward eye
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:

I just did few upgrades ^^
Actual gear

Open for improvement suggestions.
Thanks and have fun :)
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:

Actual gear

Boots: lightning damage or penetration lab enchant
Elder rare ring: more es and/or crit and/or damage
Shavs: corrupted with +2 or double corrupted with +4 skills
Belt Ghastly Jewel: damage

Anyway this is already nice gear.
Last edited by OneLastDance on Apr 30, 2021, 7:20:12 PM
just curious is ur resist maxed out?
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:

Actual gear

is ur resist maxed out? wonder how effective is the elder ring/mark setup?
Had an awesome stream with you guys, thanks to everyone that stopped by to hang out/chill/ask a question:) The support has been crazy! thank you :)

and Kvapisko! <3
We've made it into this weeks GFL video :O! around the 1min38sec mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIwoe-95jU&t=99s&ab_channel=GamerForLife

Was great vibes in the chat and people helping each-other out, really nice to see:) I'll get my hot-tubless booty back on the stream tomorrow.

@Borbarad101
I use crown because its a cheap option that provides decent ES while also giving a good chunk of damage. Later on (or if I stop having extreeeeeemly poor crafting RNG), i'll work on a rare hubris helmet with crusader+warlord influence for multiplier and -lightning resist :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 30, 2021, 10:48:18 PM
Hey, what should I do as of now? I already did sirus a5, elder and shaper, they really weren't any hard. The question is what should I do from now on with my equipment, what to upgrade? I was thinking about crafting shaper gloves, but maybe there is something that I should change before?

(I have helmet and boots with more ES in stash, but I don't have lab enchants on them)

I have technical question :) If I used 'synthesise an item' from harvest. My lab enchant didnt dissapered and item didnt reroll yup? I talk about boots.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info