[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hey wanted to ask if you refunded the alira passive for the 2 skill points instead? im trying to do the small/medium cluster jewel setup
Last edited by Eddy5256 on May 3, 2021, 3:41:47 AM

just hit this nutty aug :)
bought a beast to imprint just in case... i only have 4ex, so lets hope i get something ok on the regal
Now I wear this:

What will be best upgrades atm?
Thanks for any ideas :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

This belt is good?
**dp
Last edited by oestergreen on May 3, 2021, 6:22:10 AM
"
望月悠 wrote:

This belt is good?

Would be a shame to reroll it.

I would bench-craft trap throwing speed and work on a new base eventually to create an equal belt but with essenced 21% throwing speed.

"
Eddy5256 wrote:
Hey wanted to ask if you refunded the alira passive for the 2 skill points instead? im trying to do the small/medium cluster jewel setup

I would not advice going for any cluster setup until you're minimum lvl 95'ish.
There are also 2 different cluster setups in the skill-tree section, one belonging to the main pob and a second pob below it, called min/max with a different cluster setup.

Get all our jewel sockets first and insert 1-5c value jewels that has trap throw speed + any multiplier (lightning, spells, global, elemenetal) and any secondary stats that increase LT's damage, like spelldmg/spelldmg with a shield, lightning% dmg, projectile dmg.. etc

As for keeping Alira or switching to +2 in late-game, it's totally personal preference and whether or not you can manage without the +15 resists and mana regen and if you feel you can get more out of 2 points than the multiplier/res/regen.
Last edited by oestergreen on May 3, 2021, 6:23:07 AM
I think I'm basically full build at this point. only major upgrades I can do at this point is a ludicrously expensive eye and triple multi jewels. Now to work on 36 challenges
My Gear:
"
I think I'm basically full build at this point. only major upgrades I can do at this point is a ludicrously expensive eye and triple multi jewels. Now to work on 36 challenges
My Gear:

Impressive gear Waffles!

Have you tried in POB to replace your +1 with 100 flat dmg? (spell% or light%)
I have a feeling it might be a decent chunk stronger, if say you get a weap with 130+ flat spelldmg total (implicit+explicit), but you can try test - maybe I'm wrong since it's "all spells" not _only_ lightning (i know that only lightning is beaten).

Also, if you're looking for more min/max - a rare hubris with double influ (warlords/crusader) for -res and global multi, might rip the crown, depending how well you manage to craft it of course ;P

Also shaper gloves with trap throwing speed (godlike stat if you get 20% and 20% on belt for 40%+++) and another global trap/projectile dmg stat are crazy good (the secondary mods are global and effecting LT)

p.s. not saying you need any of this gear, you obviously are already over-geared for anything POE has to offer, but just giving you ideas in case you're looking for more min/max chaser items. :)

*ignore spire trap in the gloves, gems are just there cuz' gloves are from a former league*

Last edited by oestergreen on May 3, 2021, 7:54:19 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
My Gear:

Impressive gear Waffles!

Have you tried in POB to replace your +1 with 100 flat dmg? (spell% or light%)
I have a feeling it might be a decent chunk stronger, if say you get a weap with 130+ flat spelldmg total (implicit+explicit), but you can try test - maybe I'm wrong since it's "all spells" not _only_ lightning (i know that only lightning is beaten).

Also, if you're looking for more min/max - a rare hubris with double influ (warlords/crusader) for -res and global multi, might rip the crown, depending how well you manage to craft it of course ;P

Also shaper gloves with trap throwing speed (godlike stat if you get 20% and 20% on belt for 40%+++) and another global trap/projectile dmg stat are crazy good (the secondary mods are global and effecting LT)

p.s. not saying you need any of this gear, you obviously are already over-geared for anything POE has to offer, but just giving you ideas in case you're looking for more min/max chaser items. :)

*ignore spire trap in the gloves, gems are just there cuz' gloves are from a former league*

My main concern with more trap speed is I'm already slowly losing mana as I constantly throw traps even with 1 -7 cost craft. I suspect I would drain all of my mana and make the throw speed nil if I got it much higher. I could circumvent that by getting another-mana on eye or other ring. I suppose it may also be possible to raise clarity again if I had a 21 arrogance but these are all things I can test in pob
"
My Gear:

great gear!
May I ask if you crafted the shield yourself and if yes how? just dense fossil spamming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info