[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

So what Helmet we use? Rare or that unique u have?

Final update.

As you see, I don´t even wear all that special stuff. Shield and Belt are high-tier bases ofc. Shield I got kinda lucky, rolled those mods on the very first dense-fossil and just stuck with it. Belt is t1 ES with a crusader slam for T1% ES, else nothing out of the ordinary. Helmet, boots and Gloves could all be a lot better but honestly? I don´t even feel I need it. Maven Down, Sirus 9 is a pretty joke, maven was a bit annoying but done, got 10 out of the 12 uncharged realms passives and 155 atlas completions. League-starter to finish in less than 2 weeks, solid build. And for really a budget... while building up I was even able to safe a lot of money ...

So yeah, done with this one I suppose, on to the next. All stuff available for sale - If you´re interested in the whole gear set or parts let me know :)
.... double p*
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 29, 2021, 10:46:42 PM
"
Vennto wrote:

Final update.

As you see, I don´t even wear all that special stuff. Shield and Belt are high-tier bases ofc. Shield I got kinda lucky, rolled those mods on the very first dense-fossil and just stuck with it. Belt is t1 ES with a crusader slam for T1% ES, else nothing out of the ordinary. Helmet, boots and Gloves could all be a lot better but honestly? I don´t even feel I need it. Maven Down, Sirus 9 is a pretty joke, maven was a bit annoying but done, got 10 out of the 12 uncharged realms passives and 155 atlas completions. League-starter to finish in less than 2 weeks, solid build. And for really a budget... while building up I was even able to safe a lot of money ...

So yeah, done with this one I suppose, on to the next. All stuff available for sale - If you´re interested in the whole gear set or parts let me know :)

Mirror cards wth! *jealous*

Seriously though, nice job mate, completion and clearing everything in basically decently average gear. It's not an insult to the gear, but a compliment to you. And thanks for helping and answering people too on this forum along the way and giving feedback, it's very appreciated. :)

"
bravo373 wrote:
So what Helmet we use? Rare or that unique u have?

It depends on your budget mate. The unique is good, but personally I prefer a well crafted rare helmet with -9 lightning resists. But I haven't had much luck with my crafting lol, quite oppositely been straight up unlucky tbh;P... still missing gloves, belt and decent rings, so in the meantime I'm using some uniques on the slots where it makes sense until I upgrade to crafted/influenced rares.

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 29, 2021, 10:50:41 PM
spammed some dense fossils on a shaper titanium and hit t2% t2 hybrid% and t2 flat with an open suffix. now i just need to lock prefixes anull one of the suffixes off, remove non-def add def and finally aisling slam for int/dex and quality

Also i just accidentally left maven on during uber elder and had no trouble other than not being able to tell what was firing the attacks. deathless all the same
"
now i just need to lock prefixes anull one of the suffixes off, remove non-def add def and finally aisling slam for int/dex and quality

Best example why harvest-crafting is still pretty impactful on some cases :D

"
Seriously though, nice job mate, completion and clearing everything in basically decently average gear. It's not an insult to the gear, but a compliment to you. And thanks for helping and answering people too on this forum along the way and giving feedback, it's very appreciated. :)

I personally was mostly surprised about the impact of throwing-speed. Once I had my hands on that belt I felt like my damage went up for about 30%-40% MORE. It´s impactful as hell. Fun build and I´ll definately consider league-starting it again. Only small thing: It´s not a "cheap" endgame rusher, you need shav´s on a 6-link and many other things have to fall in place to start doing serious damage. You said that multiple times and that´s no critisicm, just saying that it is more of a slow league-start but spares you the time of swapping to a different char for endgame.
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 30, 2021, 4:06:46 AM

Thinking what to change atm. got nice gloves but couldnt fit resistance to use it.

1. crusader exalt helment slam ? pray for good mod
2. Leo/beastiary add mods for resistance in advanced trap gloves ?

Got 8,4k es atm.

I see lots of people say that trap throwing speed is nice dmg boost. Could buy anomalus cluster trap try to fit gloves. Will have total 38% faster throw speed
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Apr 30, 2021, 5:15:17 AM
So as it turns out the remove non add crafts can't be used on influenced bases either so I actually had to lock and reroll def more common to guarantee the es on block. Here is the end result

Unfortunately I didn't get int or dex but I might be able to replace my moonstone with a similar one but dex in order to free up the dex/str passive

Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 30, 2021, 7:30:11 AM
"
So as it turns out the remove non add crafts can't be used on influenced bases either so I actually had to lock and reroll def more common to guarantee the es on block. Here is the end result

Unfortunately I didn't get int or dex but I might be able to replace my moonstone with a similar one but dex in order to free up the dex/str passive

That is a nice shield mate:)

*looks at his own and thinks, sh**t!* lol

if you manage to free up the str/dex passive and can fit resists, you could consider switching from alira to +2 and get a 3pt jewel socket or play more with clusters:)
"
That is a nice shield mate:)

Indeed, real beautiful piece. And not even THAT difficult to produce, even though remove non-X doesn´t work on infuence-bases. Didn´t know that eigher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info