[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
Why did you hide your character from your poe profile?

I'm doing a little experimenting with the skill-tree and I wouldn't want someone to follow it mistakenly when they open my profile:) I'll soon set it back to normal when I'm done testing.
Thank You. ES Block is very expensive right now. Do you have any guide and tips on how to craft it?
"

Thank You. ES Block is very expensive right now. Do you have any guide and tips on how to craft it?

It's literally on first page in Crafting tab
Flamesight Solaris seems really good for this build + cheap ands gives tons of damage.

I find it hard to find a replacement.

I use this gear for now.
Thanks for guide ^^ . I really like this build and it is very fun to play.
Open for improvement suggestions.
Last edited by BosquimanoMD on Apr 29, 2021, 4:57:32 AM
Thank you so much for taking your time and helping out. I got all the info i need, gonna go do some grinding and upgrading.
Hey guys i love this build - it is amazing. My single target is not amazing right now tho (can kill guardians etc.).
How big dmg boost is the high end gloves, single target?
Hi guys! What about craft helmet inf? Redeemer can't have - res to light dmg,it's about cold Crusader base,doesn't it?
Hello again !

Would a wand like this one be better than my actual ?

Actual :

Target :

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/le4JXmQuV

I can't really see the benefit of sniper's mark as it only procs every 8 seconds. Maybe it is better on bosses ?

thanks !
profile is open again, testing done :) (well for now)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info