[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
GraissE wrote:
Hello !

Thank you for such a nice build, I am really enjoying it.

I have a question with zealotry. I see you are using it in your character but on my side it makes it reserve 110% of life, which is not achievable. How do you deal with this without having picked sovereignty ?

Ty !

You'll need it for reduce mana reserved or you can annoint Charisma on ur amulet, but its not worth it at all. what i mean is getting sovereignty cluster is the best option because you'll have enough for life reserved and you can annoint Master Sapper on your amulet.
Honest experience about playing this build thus far for this league as my league starter, single target damage is pretty bad and clear will not be that smooth if u don't have a enchanted helm with pierce its still decent though. Having a rough time fighting 3 watchstone socketed conquerors, sitting at about 7k es, i can only throw 1 trap everytime before i have to run then throw another trap. I would have to say that the so called "pros" of this build is kinda misleading tbh, you would probably have to throw in a considerable amount of currency before being able to clear all content with ease. This is 1 of the weaker builds that i have played thus far, single target damage is ...
"
Ankhain wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for this build guide.

This is my first character using traps and first time playing with es.

I'v just started doing t14-16 maps with it and killed first sirus yesterday and tbh the build is doing quite good at awakening lvl 5.

On the other hand we have league mechanic and I'm wondering how big improvement is that pierce enchant because I'm struggling at t14+ maps without it. Is there anyone here that could compare doing ultimatum with and without this enchant?

It is big for clear and for survivability. You can always buy a cheap +2 enchant instead of going straight for the +3. :)

"
mengliang99 wrote:
Honest experience about playing this build thus far for this league as my league starter, single target damage is pretty bad and clear will not be that smooth if u don't have a enchanted helm with pierce its still decent though. Having a rough time fighting 3 watchstone socketed conquerors, sitting at about 7k es, i can only throw 1 trap everytime before i have to run then throw another trap. I would have to say that the so called "pros" of this build is kinda misleading tbh, you would probably have to throw in a considerable amount of currency before being able to clear all content with ease. This is 1 of the weaker builds that i have played thus far, single target damage is ...

I'm not trying to be rude but...
You're talking about clearing end-game atlas stuff (3-4 watchstone conqs?)

You're with a 8-15c wand, no ulab enchant, not even any enchant on your boots (despite how many times it's been stated how strong it is for trappers because ours is permanently active = permanent big dps buff). You don't even in replacement try to get a merciless enchant on neither your helmet or boots ?!

You can get a +2 helmet if you don't want/can't invest in +3 or even just go grab +2 yourself and a boot enchant, it's not hard with lab giving you choices on enchants.

You're running a 5Link, which on it's own would be ok if you know what you're doing.. but combined with lacking really easy upgrades and then complaining you feel "weak" ... meh. You didn't even ANOINT your neck with sapper and thats like 12c cost for frenzy charge generation !? and you "feel weak" doing a +3 conq !? yes.. i'd imagine.

..I won't mention you totally skipped using bear trap despite the guide saying clearly it's for single target if you struggle at any point and somehow you're running both spire and trigger setup despite guide saying to pick 1 and you've completely skipped big aura's like wrath AND skitterbots.... I can see skipping ONE if you prefer discipline and can't fit all, but skipping BOTH?!? O.O *confused face*

ok, sorry - I promised not to be rude, so i'll just end the post here. Gl exile.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 22, 2021, 1:33:55 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:

I'v just started doing t14-16 maps with it and killed first sirus yesterday and tbh the build is doing quite good at awakening lvl 5.

On the other hand we have league mechanic and I'm wondering how big improvement is that pierce enchant because I'm struggling at t14+ maps without it. Is there anyone here that could compare doing ultimatum with and without this enchant?

It is big for clear and for survivability. You can always buy a cheap +2 enchant instead of going straight for the +3. :)

"
mengliang99 wrote:

You're with a 8-15c wand, no ulab enchant, not even any enchant on your boots (despite how many times it's been stated how strong it is for trappers because ours is permanently active = permanent big dps buff). You don't even in replacement try to get a merciless enchant on neither your helmet or boots ?!

You can get a +2 helmet if you don't want/can't invest in +3 or even just go grab +2 yourself and a boot enchant, it's not hard with lab giving you choices on enchants.

You're running a 5Link, which on it's own would be ok if you know what you're doing.. but combined with lacking really easy upgrades and then complaining you feel "weak" ... meh. You didn't even ANOINT your neck with sapper and thats like 12c cost for frenzy charge generation !? and you "feel weak" doing a +3 conq !? yes.. i'd imagine.

..I won't mention you totally skipped using bear trap despite the guide saying clearly it's for single target if you struggle at any point and somehow you're running both spire and trigger setup despite guide saying to pick 1 and you've completely skipped big aura's like wrath AND skitterbots.... I can see skipping ONE if you prefer discipline and can't fit all, but skipping BOTH?!? O.O *confused face*

ok, sorry - I promised not to be rude, so i'll just end the post here. Gl exile.
Hi, i gotta agree with everything you say except for the wand and aura part, i do have wrath running and my wand ain't as garbage as you have pointed out and the part about the 5 link thing is really funny, not everyone can afford 1 its not cheap at all considering its 6 linked shavs and not some random 6link armor. The pros and cons stated is just really misleading in my opinion, literally can consider it a build with NO weaknesses at all with what your stating there. Just my opinion bro, you don't have to get so mad, thanks for the advice too.
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:

"
mengliang99 wrote:

Hi, i gotta agree with everything you say except for the wand and aura part, i do have wrath running and my wand ain't as garbage as you have pointed out and the part about the 5 link thing is really funny, not everyone can afford 1 its not cheap at all considering its 6 linked shavs and not some random 6link armor. The pros and cons stated is just really misleading in my opinion, literally can consider it a build with NO weaknesses at all with what your stating there. Just my opinion bro, you don't have to get so mad, thanks for the advice too.

Thing is, he actually didn't get mad...he just pointed out all the elements mentionned IN the guide that you didn't follow. The build achieves all that is stated but it of course requires a bit of reading + understanding. You just can't blame someone for a non working build when you have not followed the basics of it.
Feels like I lack a lot of survivability. Is there something I can focus on next that should give me a good survivability buff or just more ES on my gear in general?
I'm looking for suggestions on what I should focus next. Im about to hit a8 tomorrow and I think I'm not killing fast enough. Where can I find dome easy upgrades to my dps?

As you mentioned earlier I'll look for boots with lighting enchant but what else
Hey, made some upgrades following your suggestions with Thread of Hope and Chayula's now. I wonder if now is the time to go for 6 link? Currently sitting at 7k ES with discipline
Why is everyone asking for individual tips what to improve next? Cmon guys, just READ THE GUIDE. I literally have not played that build, any Trapper OR any ES build before and all information you need is right there. Honestly, if I were Oster I wouldn't even answer those questions because why would he put in the work to study your pob's or profiles in-depth while you kind of not put in YOUR work to read the guide and the last pages? Always surprised by the lack of effort.
"
Vennto wrote:
Why is everyone asking for individual tips what to improve next? Cmon guys, just READ THE GUIDE. I literally have not played that build, any Trapper OR any ES build before and all information you need is right there. Honestly, if I were Oster I wouldn't even answer those questions because why would he put in the work to study your pob's or profiles in-depth while you kind of not put in YOUR work to read the guide and the last pages? Always surprised by the lack of effort.

Its because he helps most people, if he doesn't want to no one is forcing him, seems like he like to help by answers most people, go be salty somewhere else.
Last edited by ChaosDMG on Apr 23, 2021, 6:11:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info