[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thanks for your reply.

Now I know that I will need shield then is your crafting guide to do this shield the best in terms of costs? Alt spam Aug regal is better than dense fossil?
Last edited by Ankhain on Apr 22, 2021, 3:54:22 AM
"
Ankhain wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

Now I know that I will need shield then is your crafting guide to do this shield the best in terms of costs? Alt spam is better Aug regal is better than dense fossil?

Look at my reply to Vennto at the previous page:)
But basically, it depends on the current cost of dense fossils vs alt orbs.
Harvest also provides tons of "free" reforge item with defence mods, which is the same as using a dense fossil on your shaper base shield. But check the reply to Vennto, also gives a tip on how to profit while crafting for the shield.

For everyone:
You can save about 50c on your Presence of Chayula amulet by buying the Blessing of Chayula separately and the non-blessed chayula amulet for 1-3c :)
As of writing this comment, the chayula is 1.8-2ex, but the blessing is 1.4ex and the amulet unblessed is 3c. (the implicit stats reroll when blessed, so don't bother paying extra for +16 stat roll, just fix it after with bless orbs)

+
=

p.s. *for everyone* remember to check the recent 3-5 pages backwards always, as there's a good chance you'll find the info you maybe came to search for. :)
I try to include as much as possible in the guide, but at this point it would be a daunting guide to read if I added everything. Atm I'm deleting some lesser useful stuff to continue updating & improving the guide with the most essential and most frequently asked things. I've long ago reached the "cap" for how long a single post is allowed to be, so I try make sure to delete bloat. (I'm gonna re-do some parts to make the guide slimmer where possible and probably create a helpful video intro to the build as well)
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 22, 2021, 4:17:54 AM
I read about discipline, wrath and skitterbots. I want discipline because of ES, but whta better for now? Wrath or skittebots? I see You write about how good are skitterbots and I think about it :P
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Can someone post link for the skill tree other than pastebin please? For some reason my Path Of Building can't read the pastebins
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
Singulare wrote:

Character is also pblic if i made some mistake on the tree. ANy advice would be nice and thanks again for the guide.

You lack two or three big nodes that boost es, on the midlle of the tree, the one with +18%max es and the one with +40intel+8%intel. Your gear doesn't have a lot of intel.
I had 6.4k es with dexterity helm and now that I switched for es helm i have 7.4k es or something around the line.
Your gear is just average everywhere so overall you lack es. It seems that you are overcap on res, try to get some piece with higher stats that increase your es. Your boots provide nice res but are low on the energy shield side, high es+intel everywhere you can, and you don't need so much chaos res, chayula provide 60% already.
Your gloves is good you don't need to change it.

thanks for your replay.
Yeah im kinda overcapped on lightning (141%) and i totally neglected intelligence rolls on gear. Will try to get some ES from there.
"
Yes 100% the damage you lack is because you're not shocking anything atm (elem focus in your 6link and no skitterbots yet as you said).

Yeah exactly, that's what I figured out as well, but right now the gloves are the weakest slot so I am hesitant on getting a shaper shield already while I could increase my ingame-dps just with faster throws. I always try to work to a certain point with low investment upgrades and from there go into the big bad items.

"
When you get or craft the shield with reserve and ES-restore on block, you pretty much enter a new level of godmode similar to my videos from former seasons and then from there, it's all about jewels and the cluster setup (there's a pob directly to my ritual char under the skilltree section called "super min/max

I can imagine... So far I am only on 6.2k ES and no ES on block but the build already feels extremely powerful defensive-wise. I am doing 80+ quant endgame maps and depending on the mods I do 4-final rounds of ultimatum. Facing the fact that we are still in the first week of the league this is a tremendous level that build can do on what I consider really budget.
Shavs was a 7ex purchase, 2ex amulet, rest are 5-20c items so we are looking at a 10ex budget total for a build that is more than capapble to farm endgame content while still having massive room for improvements.

Apart from that, the build does way better in mapping than I efpected it as the range of the lightning trap projectiles are massive, the clear feels really good and seeing in your videos how you can burst endgame bosses I am totally hyped for the further optimization.

It might be a bit too early for that but I really think I've found with this build a new favourite build for me and though the season JUST started I can't wait to start this again in 3.15 with all the additional experience I collect furing Ultimatum for an even stronger start as this is my first ES build too. Love the playstyle as well.. Once you get the hang of it you increase survivability as well as you can simply outmaneuver a lot of stuff while just throwing traps at the position enemies will be
Hello !

Thank you for such a nice build, I am really enjoying it.

I have a question with zealotry. I see you are using it in your character but on my side it makes it reserve 110% of life, which is not achievable. How do you deal with this without having picked sovereignty ?

Ty !
Managed to get a shavs, but don't yet have the presence of chayula, I'm currently CI, should I go LL, or stay CI till I get the amulet? Thank you :)
"
Kittiesgomad wrote:
Managed to get a shavs, but don't yet have the presence of chayula, I'm currently CI, should I go LL, or stay CI till I get the amulet? Thank you :)

Wait till Chayula, it helps you a lot with survivability.
"
oestergreen wrote:

"
CelciusX wrote:
guys i need help with... everthing. :)
started red maps and having issues with survival and dmg.
i am hybrid atm dont have currency for shavs. 4,2k hp + 2k es atm.

any suggestions ?

Normally as life you'd want a tinkerskin, they are super cheap, a 5L sells for 2-4c. But if you aim to go low-life anytime soon (when you have the currency for shavs), then you should start collecting ES gear and transition by now from life to CI as you're quite far into maps.

CI will allow you to gear up ES fully, while you're saving currency for a shavs, plus ES items in the lower end are generally much cheaper than life items, you should be able to get 6k+ ES with CI at your level and progression and even if currently you got 4.2k and 2k, you only have 4.2k against any incoming chaos damage, and there's plenty of that in Ultimatum's.

You can get a 3c Wise oak and it'll give you a huge boost vs bosses and rare monsters, as you need the penetration. Just make sure your lightning resist is the highest of the 3, so wise oak works. Going CI will also let you drop your life flask and you should be able to do without a mana flask if you're running inspiration support and even just a lvl 1 clarity. (look at my current char, i'm CI right now, will probably change it tomorrow to LL)

Hope it helps

ty for reply dude. i did what u said and swiched to ci + oath. grabbed some es gear. things are a bit better. i have 5,8 es atm which seems ok for now.

saving currency for shav + amulet for now. gl hf
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info