[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
"
This is probably why you feel so slow. Your equipment looks very nice apart from that enchant. Try instead of 3 looking for 2 pierce

Thanks, ya I will take a gander, I can run some when i get home from work. I meant slow as in placing the traps, I guess I could move around and find some jewels for trap speed?

well you relocate your points from trap throwing speed nodes. As op pointed out in guide- look for gloves with trap throwing speed and some jewels with that.
Are the cluster jewel, surprise sabotage and set and forget that strong for the build ?
When is it best to go Glancing Blows?
Im currently at level 70, got 3 exalts to blow, but cant seem to figure out for which gem combos I should go first and then build upon?

Current Items: Flamesight Solaris Circlet with Enlighten/Clarity/Zeal/Arrogance
Sadirst Grab for body - Lightning Trap/Cluster Trap/Trap&Mine/Added Lightning

boots: Cast when damage taken/Immortal/Steelskin/Tempest
shield: Discipline/Enlighten

gloves: Lightning Spire/Lightning Pen/Elemental Focus/Trap&Mine

Not sure how to advance, as more to what is more improtant at the moment, and thanks in advance love the build & guide!
"
EzBreesy wrote:

You think I can get zealotry if I get enlighten 3 without the "reduce resarvation skill" mod on the shield ?
Also I wonder can you stand still in those T14+ ultimatum with the recovery one block ?

Yes. I do. Considering I don't have that mod and I'm running Zealotry, Discipline, Skitterbots, wrath, clarity.

There's a reason that the guide says to link zealotry clarity to arrogance. You should actually read the entire post, he specifically says the reservation craft is luxury and unnecessary
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for the guide. Progressing well now into early maps.

Just a note to the people who seem to be struggling - go back and read. I've picked up loads of nuggets of info just reading from the start of the ultimatum posts. Also reading between the lines, the main difference I can see between peoples gear who are and aren't struggling seems to be the lab enchant on helm. I have the enchant and even before shavs with just energy shield gear and CI I didn't have that much trouble.

Looking forward to moving through the season with this build. Thank you for being active on the forum and keeping your guide up to date.
Forgive me if im stupid, can i run 4 auras if i use enlighten lvl 3?
"
Cyterizz wrote:

look at my character. i'm running 5 reserves with an enlighten 3. it's important what you link to arrogance
"
"
Cyterizz wrote:

look at my character. i'm running 5 reserves with an enlighten 3. it's important what you link to arrogance

Oh wow thank you. I'm now able to run 5 auras with 88 mana left.
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Are the cluster jewel, surprise sabotage and set and forget that strong for the build ?

There's a couple of jewel sockets you didn't pick yet, so I would say it depends on your budget and what you already have/can make.

Jewels with GOOD stats, increase your dps a LOT. Stats like multiplier is crazy strong for us. So in that case, getting the 2 jewel sockets and gems with double multipliers is probably stronger than going for the cluster.

But it really depends on your budget and what exact jewels you can get(or got).
So you kinda have to POB it, where you put in the potential jewels and then instead put in your potential clusters and see the results. It's individual/budget and gear based.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info