[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

just wanted to leave a note saying, as someone else who plays lightning trap obsessively, this is a really fun build. thanks!
Made some HUGE improvements today and intend to keep tweaking to reach similar levels of your end game examples. I opted to forgo chain reaction for more damage and I haven't really noticed issues with triggering traps. Great guide and I appreciate the help you gave me earlier when I was slogging through yellow maps.

Here is my current gear, got the bottled faith today and as expected the damage boost is unreal
Spoiler
"
Made some HUGE improvements today and intend to keep tweaking to reach similar levels of your end game examples. I opted to forgo chain reaction for more damage and I haven't really noticed issues with triggering traps. Great guide and I appreciate the help you gave me earlier when I was slogging through yellow maps.

Here is my current gear, got the bottled faith today and as expected the damage boost is unreal
Spoiler

Could you check my gear and tell me what you think is the best for me to improve ?

I'm some kind just a bit behind you in term of gear because I have to upgrade only shield or the bottle fate but i'm not sure which one to go first.
Also how to craft such shield with reduce reserved mana and recovery on block ?
"
EzBreesy wrote:

Could you check my gear and tell me what you think is the best for me to improve ?

I'm some kind just a bit behind you in term of gear because I have to upgrade only shield or the bottle fate but i'm not sure which one to go first.

Your gear looks mostly fine, I would look at the lvl 100 tree and start moving some passive around and get a enlighten 3 so you can use Zealotry too. Your rings are kinda lackluster but that's defenses so if you feel safe don't worry about it.

I didn't craft my shield, I bought it for 3 or 4 ex. And if you want more damage at the cost of a little QoL you can swap you ascendancy around and replace elemental focus with lightning pen and get any amount of fire to spells to get crit multi against ignited enemies

Tl;dr your tree is outdated and you're missing an aura so focus on that first
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 23, 2021, 8:32:51 AM
"
"
EzBreesy wrote:

Your gear looks mostly fine, I would look at the lvl 100 tree and start moving some passive around and get a enlighten 3 so you can use Zealotry too. Your rings are kinda lackluster but that's defenses so if you feel safe don't worry about it.

I didn't craft my shield, I bought it for 3 or 4 ex. And if you want more damage at the cost of a little QoL you can swap you ascendancy around and replace elemental focus with lightning pen and get any amount of fire to spells to get crit multi against ignited enemies

Tl;dr your tree is outdated and you're missing an aura so focus on that first

You think I can get zealotry if I get enlighten 3 without the "reduce resarvation skill" mod on the shield ?
Also I wonder can you stand still in those T14+ ultimatum with the recovery one block ?
Digging the build, I did have one question, I feel like things are going really slow, stuff dies, but compared to my guildies trapper I feel like im lacking something? it just seems a lot more fast paced where this is pretty slow and steady or is that the way it is meant to be played?

"
Digging the build, I did have one question, I feel like things are going really slow, stuff dies, but compared to my guildies trapper I feel like im lacking something? it just seems a lot more fast paced where this is pretty slow and steady or is that the way it is meant to be played?

My friend where is your helmet enchant? :D
Last edited by Ankhain on Apr 23, 2021, 9:19:44 AM
"
Ankhain wrote:
"

;-; I know I know... RNG fails me sometimes, none on the market for sale and it hasn't popped up for me in lab lol!
"
"
Ankhain wrote:
"

;-; I know I know... RNG fails me sometimes, none on the market for sale and it hasn't popped up for me in lab lol!

This is probably why you feel so slow. Your equipment looks very nice apart from that enchant. Try instead of 3 looking for 2 pierce
"
This is probably why you feel so slow. Your equipment looks very nice apart from that enchant. Try instead of 3 looking for 2 pierce

Thanks, ya I will take a gander, I can run some when i get home from work. I meant slow as in placing the traps, I guess I could move around and find some jewels for trap speed?
Last edited by shadowsfall123 on Apr 23, 2021, 9:26:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info