[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, first of all thanks for this build guide.

This is my first character using traps and first time playing with es.

I'v just started doing t14-16 maps with it and killed first sirus yesterday and tbh the build is doing quite good at awakening lvl 5.

On the other hand we have league mechanic and I'm wondering how big improvement is that pierce enchant because I'm struggling at t14+ maps without it. Is there anyone here that could compare doing ultimatum with and without this enchant?

In spoiler I'll write some of my thoughts about this build
Spoiler
1. first of all ascendecy- take that blind node ASAP. It's huge for us. I was close to drop this build because of how frequently I died in yellow maps. Next time I would go 2 def nodes first and then offensive ones.

2. Buy 21/23 lightning trap gem. It's big damage increase and its very cheap.

3. Someone already said that but damage using 5link is enough to push as far as low red tier maps. Don't focus to much on getting 6 link if you just started mapping. You should focus on your def first but in poe it's nothing new.

4. Before you swap to ll copy your items to pob- you can do that by hovering your cursor over your item and just ctrl+c. I was so happy when I bought my shavrone that I just went for it and ended up with 3.4k es doing yellow tier maps. It was struggle. It's my first time playing ll build but imo be sure to have at least 4.5k es before going ll.

Probably everything I said in spoiler is somewhere in this thread already but wanted to share my thoughts. I'll write something more later because I'm far from full potential.

And please don't kill me because probably there is a lot of mistakes here as I'm pretty bad writing in English :)
Last edited by Ankhain on Apr 21, 2021, 5:22:22 AM
NEVERMIND
Last edited by EzBreesy on Apr 21, 2021, 8:25:10 AM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Have they nerfed thread hope gem ? Doesn't seems to works as in your pob in-game.

You need to use thread of hype with large ring. You can allocate passives only in blue line.
Did i understand it right? We didnt take Glancing Blow, unless we have 6k+ ES and shield with recovery? And how much attack/spell block we will have without GB?
"
Cycleklos wrote:
Did i understand it right? We didnt take Glancing Blow, unless we have 6k+ ES and shield with recovery? And how much attack/spell block we will have without GB?

You should use glancing even without shield with recovery on block just as damage reduction.

Check robotworld post I think 1 page earlier. He explains glancing blow very well
Last edited by Ankhain on Apr 21, 2021, 7:51:47 AM
Hello sirs.

I've made some upgrades and is wondering what next upgrade would be. (Profile is public) https://pastebin.com/Mw7nymFD - PoB

I'm thinking shield first, with mana reserve so i can use skitterbots. And then just gloves/boots.

What about belt, do we use Bated breath or is darkness enthroned better with x2 abyss jewels?

Regards.
Last edited by Cyterizz on Apr 21, 2021, 6:35:31 PM
guys i need help with... everthing. :)
started red maps and having issues with survival and dmg.
i am hybrid atm dont have currency for shavs. 4,2k hp + 2k es atm.

any suggestions ?
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
Here's an honest opinion regarding this build:

Its false advertising. This build is legit insufferable.
It probably is good when you can get to LL with it but its def. Not a starter build.

The only reason why I won't switch is that I've no clue what other build to play whit.

I've read the entire guide. And the TLDR version is keep suffering till you can go LL.
I played the life version before as a starter and it was smoother than this one, but it was still okay.

I did yellow maps with a 4link, then bought a 5link shavs went LL and did low red maps with 4k ES :D

just hit lvl 96, killed sirus a few times, shaper, guardians, conqs etc. and had no problem doing them.
-----

starting this is probably easy going if u start after a few days when all the prices go down,... but still - if u are not a new player it should still be easy.
"
Anttrax wrote:
Its false advertising. This build is legit insufferable. It probably is good when you can get to LL with it but its def. Not a starter build.

My Expirience playing this build so far is actually exactly what is advertised by OP.

"
oestergreen wrote:
💚 Easy to start, just play it as a life-build till mid-game.

I played the Campaign as life based version which worked well enough, a couple Deaths (~15) in Ultimatums along the way.
Before starting Maps i bought a couple 1c ES Pieces and transitioned to Hybrid which i stayed for like t1-t4 maps, basically until i had enough Currency for a Shavs and from that Point onwards its smooth sailing so far.

While there are for sure Starter Builds out there with an "easier" Item Progression this Build felt at no Point in Time "insufferable" to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info