[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
poe_shniggies wrote:

one cheap option for getting pierce, i picked up the unique shaper boots 'voidwalker' to get pierce until i can get the helmet enchant. i wanted to drop pierce gem from my 5L so i can use elemental focus

good luck everyone and thanks again for the great build and guide

How do you activate the Effect from the Boots? The Phasing on the Boots is only on Kill.

Edit:
I'm Dump Quarz Flask ...
Last edited by Iyuke on Apr 20, 2021, 2:39:06 AM
Why are you throwing traps in a bunch and they fly in my line?
Hey,

Really enjoying the build, thanks!

Couple questions with regards to the notables picked up from Thread of Hope.

1. Why do you take Practical Application? We have stun immunity from Presence of Chayula and (at least personally) I don't need Dex+Str? Is it just for people who are short on Str+Dex?

2. Is light Eater any good? Energy shield leech seems good to me but might be a noob trap?

Thanks!
"
Kusnier wrote:
2. Is light Eater any good? Energy shield leech seems good to me but might be a noob trap?

traps/mines/totems do not leech life/es for us.
(thats why we can run ele reflect aswell -> traps take the reflected dmg)
Last edited by Lewdz on Apr 20, 2021, 4:24:37 AM
Here is my gear (i know it is far away from perfect) I play with Clarity, Discipline, Wrath, Zealotry. I got 4333 ES and Baran one shot me on awakened level 2 :( also single target damage suck.

Last edited by qbatronix on Apr 20, 2021, 9:24:04 AM
"
Retraction wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the nice guide and build!

I've been in low maps for a while in a hybrid Life/ES setup, but I feel really squishy at times. I'm also not sure if I should transition to LL-setup already with my gear to boost survivability.

Could you maybe take a quick look at my character?

Thanks a lot

"

If you have a 5L+ shavs, you should aim for full ES gear and transition.
Without it, you need to get more life, as I see many of your items don't have any life and you haven't picked any life nodes at all in the tree (there are many that you come in direct contact with in our pathing).

For comparisons sake, here's my own hybrid stats at lvl 83:

Spoiler

Thanks for that comparison. So you don't think I can go LL without a shavs? Unfortunately the shavs is way out of my budget atm :/

Thanks for your advice!
Last edited by Retraction on Apr 20, 2021, 8:19:17 AM
Hey. Where i can find life version of this build? i am 57 lvl now and i have hybrid life/es/ Help please)
"
qbatronix wrote:
Here is my gear (i know it is far away from perfect) I play with Clarity, Discipline, Wrath, Zealotry. I got 4333 ES and Baran one shot me on awakened level 2 :( also single target damage suck.

You have extremely low ES on several of your items, which is why you only have 4.3k total ES (very little for mapping anything that isn't white).

It should be quite easy to get better items, your shield is like 100es and it's one of our biggest sources of ES when we're not using prism, plus you can easily get a 200+ ES shield for a few chaos or less. Your rings... idk what to say;P They are like ... act 3 stuff :)

"
Gothiss wrote:
Hey. Where i can find life version of this build? i am 57 lvl now and i have hybrid life/es/ Help please)

There is no hybrid POB. I could make one, but I really don't want to support/maintain multiple different skill-tree's, especially not ones that are temporary.

Reading the guide, it explains you that you should pick-up life nodes while leveling/being hybrid and later replace them with the free regret points you get from act 1-10. We have easy access to a lot of life nodes in our main build pathing, so it really should be hard to overlook them and only a matter of preference if you grab all, just a few or none.

An image of my own character's HP nodes, used while leveling/being hybrid:

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 20, 2021, 11:44:18 AM
HI Oestergreen! I've been league starting this league with your build. It's great so far but i think i'm starting to hit a wall :
I have 6.8k ES + max block which is enough for now in red maps, and i have quite a few upgrades to do to get better ES (like replacing prism guardian and getting lvl 4 enlighten to use a better shield) so my plan for defense upgrades is set.

However when it comes to damage, except upgrading my 5L to a 6L, what would you say are the biggest damage upgrades for the build ?
I have my wise oak with balanced resists, crit chance / multi / +1 to lightning / spell damage scepter,lvl 21 lightning trap and all my supports lvl 20.

Maybe i'm missing something but right now hitting 300k damage per trap seems unreachable for me without insane investment.

I don't know how to link items on the forum but you can import my character through PoB if you wanna take a look at it, it's called "PiègeDuSangDeLaVeine" and account is "KleanZOne"
"
KleanZOne wrote:
HI Oestergreen! I've been league starting this league with your build. It's great so far but i think i'm starting to hit a wall :
I have 6.8k ES + max block which is enough for now in red maps, and i have quite a few upgrades to do to get better ES (like replacing prism guardian and getting lvl 4 enlighten to use a better shield) so my plan for defense upgrades is set.

... -->

Ok, so you have several things you can do to increase your single target dmg;

1) Get the trigger wand setup, it's a big boost vs bosses (look at my current char or gem section/gear)

2) Your weapon could do with an upgrade, aim to get at least 100+ lightning spelldmg (when you search, just search lightning spell dmg, so it takes into account all possible sources like elemental dmg, spelldmg, lightning dmg% etc.)
Then make sure the weap has a free suffix, so u can craft trigger on it.

3) Thread of hope jewel and jewels in general. Thread of hope will give you access to some big points like heart of thunder and lightning walker + some defensive nodes too.

4) Ulab lightning enchant on boots is a big big increase as well in our build, because it is always active.

5) Cluster jewels at lvl 92+ will boost your dps significantly. Get trap throw
speed in gloves/belt and remove the expeditious munitions points from early leveling to invest those points in clusters.

6) Take a look at my character from Ritual league (its in the POB, all the gear it uses) if you need inspiration for endgame gear outside of what is linked in the guide.

hope it helps
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 20, 2021, 1:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info