[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thanks for the help man! I knew I was doing something wrong. Will definitely do what you said when I get off work today with Ci and my items. Thank you
Hi, like I told you yesterday on your stream I just returned to the game after around 2y and I decided to try out this build. I'm a little slow and only at Act 5 because I'm rusty and didn't have lot of time to play.

So far it's going quite well, aside from Ultimatum giving me some real trouble for a while already the rest have been going fine (I don't think I died on any boss yet).
I did start to see I'm getting hit much harder now so I'll have to solve that.
I'll try to grab the uniques you recommended in your recent tips, probably the flask too because I do have mana troubles.
hello men why is prism guardian shield very expesinve?
hugs
Hello.

I’m enjoying every bit of this character. Thanks to your guide.

I’m dying allot tho. The reason is 30 FPS, potato lappy and first time playing trap build. I’m very bad at dodging.

I’m following your build through your Ultimatum character. When you have sometime will you please look at my character and gimme some suggestions or tips

Regards
Trapper
Hi, I just bought prism guardian and have too much mana left, what Aura do you think is great ? because i still have 65% mana left after using skitterbot. Im thinking of Herald of Thunder but I don't have any good idea for another one.

What do you think of aspect of the cat? Does Aspd and Cast Speed actually benefits us?
Last edited by whitewing789 on Apr 19, 2021, 3:57:09 PM

Definitely get the Pain Attunement node firstly and then reserve Zealotry with Arrogance, so that you're low-life and gaining the 30% more spell-dmg modifier (you need the sovereignty node in our tree for skill reserving). Next item I would get is a 3c Wise Oak flask (but make sure your lightning resist is the highest, or wise oak doesn't work), also roll your other flasks (remember you can beast craft suffixes on them).

If you're wondering what "big item" to get, you've got a couple to aim for (outside of prism guardian, which for the past 10 leagues was a 1-5c item lol)... presence of chayula amulet and thread of hope jewel (large ring). Both will do a lot. The amulet will increase your defences a lot(ES) and make you stun immune and the thread of hope will give you access to some big DPS nodes.
[/quote]

Hey, thanks for the response, I picked up chayula's and low-life and feels a lot smoother now. Sadly beast-crafting is borked for me so my flasks are a mess, but did pick up wise oak. I was wondering if you think moving off bated breath would be worth it, I already upgraded gloves/boots for ES and rings for chaos rez. Going to pick up thread of hope now I think, and perhaps wand upgrade
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on Apr 19, 2021, 6:34:37 PM
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:

Sadly beast-crafting is borked for me so my flasks are a mess

Try moving some beasts around when you are about to add whatever (staunching?) to your flasks, and it'll work.
"
Vennto wrote:
Wow... Just wow. I mean, the last two pages of this guide are simply embarassing. So you guys are presented with an in-septh guide with different tree setups, different sections of budget,medium and endgame gear, comprehensive notes for every gem-setup and then you ignorw all of that gold-information, come here and call the GUIDE bad?

Sorry to be the one to tell you guys, but you are the ones being bad.

came to echo this, the guide is solid.
for people blindly following pob, dont
this is also my first trap build, and i find myself spamming my button for detonate mines sometimes :P

one cheap option for getting pierce, i picked up the unique shaper boots 'voidwalker' to get pierce until i can get the helmet enchant. i wanted to drop pierce gem from my 5L so i can use elemental focus

good luck everyone and thanks again for the great build and guide
Hello sir.

If anyone have time, can you please look at my char (profile is public)

I'm abit lost on what to do next. I have 160c to use. I was thinking of saving to Chayula. Or would perhaps going for a better weapon with trigger be better?

Regards
Last edited by Cyterizz on Apr 19, 2021, 3:13:43 PM
duplicate post*
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 19, 2021, 6:12:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info