[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

There's a talent on the bow circle above Phase Acrobatics that is 2 pierce. Then you also get Voidwalkers which are impressively cheap. On Metamorph a pair runs you up two chaos, otherwise 3 fusings/12 jeweler's orbs. These boots have 5 pierce but it is only active whilst you have phasing which you get whenever you kill something.
Hello here. Went for this build as league starter and it's going pretty well so far.

Managed to craft this claw for now:

What's the best way to finish it according to you ? I have 1 prefix and 1 suffix open, just went for %phys but don't know what is the best here.

Thanks for the guide anyway. Really fun to play

Anyone tried Icefang Orbit on this?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Icefang_Orbit
Last edited by Kyokuji on Dec 25, 2019, 3:58:10 AM
Loving this build this league xD
Hello!

Just started to play this build, almost done with all acts. I just crafted myself a "nice" phys claw with

96-220 phys dmg, 7.02 % crit and 2.0 AS also the psn mod with 100 % more dmg.

But now i see that someone in the comments have posted a nice claw that has flat chaos dmg on it instead.

Which claw would grant us the most dps? im not sitting on heaps of currency but are we about to roll in to chaos dmg claws with alot of psn modifiers instead of the current one in the "weapon" section?

Could someone also explain to me why we take the gloves we do? Is it simply for some extra clear speed from the explosions and the blind? If its for second curse id rather take a ring with something + the resists, since there are loads with better extra stats imo, like psn dmg or just makes it easier for us to cap the resists.

Plus the gloves are like 7 ex atm...
Last edited by Storkmats on Dec 25, 2019, 12:19:46 PM
this build viable vs endgame bosses?
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hello!

Just started to play this build, almost done with all acts. I just crafted myself a "nice" phys claw with

But now i see that someone in the comments have posted a nice claw that has flat chaos dmg on it instead.

Which claw would grant us the most dps? im not sitting on heaps of currency but are we about to roll in to chaos dmg claws with alot of psn modifiers instead of the current one in the "weapon" section?

Could someone also explain to me why we take the gloves we do? Is it simply for some extra clear speed from the explosions and the blind? If its for second curse id rather take a ring with something + the resists, since there are loads with better extra stats imo, like psn dmg or just makes it easier for us to cap the resists.

Temporal chains slows enemies (more survivability) and also increases max dps by allowing higher max poison stacks.

On top of that, the physical damage AoE on death tends to create insane clear chains where a clod of enemies die in a chain reaction in a single server tick. On top of that, we also get blind substantially increasing survivability against physical damage hits.

Not sure how much it all really helps when bossing, but when doing high level maps the difference is night and day, and kicked my build up from comfortably and quickly clearing tier 8s to tier 11s with my other current items.

it's also a great help against most metamorphs and bosses with a notable number of minions.

Edit: also if you do go for the gloves, I recommend sitting on live search for a lowball offer. Ended up getting very good rolled ones for 5ex yesterday when most sell offers were 5.5-6ex for bottom of the barrel roles. Pretty sure efforts are being made to manipulate the price higher.
Last edited by yakri on Dec 25, 2019, 2:57:06 PM
So far im doing good with this build but I've a question, its me or this build is realy laggy ? Maybe extra gore on Belly make that when i jump into a pack of mob the only thing I see its the blood and blind effect xD
"
yakri wrote:
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hello!

Temporal chains slows enemies (more survivability) and also increases max dps by allowing higher max poison stacks.

On top of that, the physical damage AoE on death tends to create insane clear chains where a clod of enemies die in a chain reaction in a single server tick. On top of that, we also get blind substantially increasing survivability against physical damage hits.

Not sure how much it all really helps when bossing, but when doing high level maps the difference is night and day, and kicked my build up from comfortably and quickly clearing tier 8s to tier 11s with my other current items.

it's also a great help against most metamorphs and bosses with a notable number of minions.

Edit: also if you do go for the gloves, I recommend sitting on live search for a lowball offer. Ended up getting very good rolled ones for 5ex yesterday when most sell offers were 5.5-6ex for bottom of the barrel roles. Pretty sure efforts are being made to manipulate the price higher.

Thanks for the great answers! I guess ill have to grab some jewel slots the next levels to be able to handle the resists :)

Got any tips for weps? Im still not sure about chaos dmg vs the other. Looking at prices those with high chaos roll are insanley expensive.
I am having some trouble comparing my char with the "creators" in pob. He seems to have for example 130 % chaos convertion in PoB if you check under "MH Source chaos", while i on my char for example only have 70 %, and i think i have ticked in almost the same stuff that he has. I am missing a few pieces such as the gloves, but nothing "major" and ive checked the talenttree aswell, and i still dont have whispers of doom annointed, but that doesnt give chaos conversion either.

Also he seems to have close to 20 m dps in PoB while i only have like 700 k, and i dont think my gear and his is 19.3 m dps diff, have i missed something fatal? I think my profile is open for everyone so feel free to check.

He seems to have 8 attacks/sec while i only have 2.63 :/ But i have no idea how to increase my attacks that much, ofc AS on jewels that i dont have yet, and missing 2-3 builds but thats about 30 % more AS if even that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info