[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
SeiFeR77 wrote:
I'm most likely missing something ridiculously obvious but here it goes ...

How do we manage to have enough mana when having 2x aura's and Skitterbots?

We get free Despair through Impresence.

Through Whispers of Doom we can cast Malevolence though at a high mana cost (50% plus multipliers).

When then adding Skitterbots (35% mana reservation) there's quasi nothing left ...

In the previous league I resolved this by using the unique body armour that grants Blood Magic to socketed gems.

Looking at you gear you're using Malevolence with Inc AOE, this will increase the cost of the skill reserving 70% mana. If you was to use Malevolence on it's own it's 50% mana and Skitter bots 35%.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Do we use Haste as an aura or we just use vaal haste?
"
Gaz2144 wrote:
"
SeiFeR77 wrote:
I'm most likely missing something ridiculously obvious but here it goes ...

How do we manage to have enough mana when having 2x aura's and Skitterbots?

We get free Despair through Impresence.

Through Whispers of Doom we can cast Malevolence though at a high mana cost (50% plus multipliers).

When then adding Skitterbots (35% mana reservation) there's quasi nothing left ...

In the previous league I resolved this by using the unique body armour that grants Blood Magic to socketed gems.

Looking at you gear you're using Malevolence with Inc AOE, this will increase the cost of the skill reserving 70% mana. If you was to use Malevolence on it's own it's 50% mana and Skitter bots 35%.

Thanks Gaz.
See, I knew I was missing some obvious multiplier.
Thanks for clearing this up.

So increased AoE gem combo isn't worth it for Malevolence? Am assuming so since we already get increased radius from Malevolence gem level as well as quality?
"
NLe wrote:
Do we use Haste as an aura or we just use vaal haste?

Just Vaal Haste AFAIK
Should I get the gloves first or Belly of the Beast?

I'm thinking gloves but I'm not sure.

Edit: I'm missing why we need whispers of doom. Am I just overlooking our second curse?

Edit 2 : ah the gloves. lol
Last edited by NLe on Jan 1, 2020, 4:38:51 PM
Belly isn't a necessity, you could always get a 6L Rare with a high life roll, increased life roll,resistances and with maybe can have an additional curse. Depends on your currency really.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Question. Isn't it better to switch greater multiple projectiles support for something else for single target bossing? When fighting guardian etc...

If yes what support is recommended? thank you
"
murasam3 wrote:
"
NLe wrote:
How does this build feel in say t14 or higher? bosses too

It doesn't have any difficulty clearing any content, almost had Sirus down on awakening level 6 as well.

Just a fair warning, achieving the DPS in the OP seems almost impossible. I could not for the life of me find a claw even close to the one in the PoB.

Currently sitting at 6M dps / 2M Shaper/Elder DPS.

I might switch GMP with Awakened Chaos damage for bosses, which takes my total damage to 9.5M dps / 3.3 Elder/Shaper... however you lose a ton of AoE damage to that (1 single Venom Gyre projectile instead of 5).

Rest are doable.

Class isn't tanky, but evades with ease, this is my current setup:

Hi there, how do u get 6m dps? I'm currently playing this build but, I only have 40k dps and I have zero idea why, I can barely mapping t13+ and bosses are just 1 shot me whatsoever.
This build is so expensive and almost no Survivability, or maybe I miss something...
"
Hi there, how do u get 6m dps? I'm currently playing this build but, I only have 40k dps and I have zero idea why, I can barely mapping t13+ and bosses are just 1 shot me whatsoever.
This build is so expensive and almost no Survivability, or maybe I miss something...

Just switch to using The Wasp Nest unique claw. It costs 1 chaos and is better dps than most claws people are trying to craft for this build.

For survivability if you can't afford belly of the beast then take waaayy more life nodes in passive tree. There's a good cluster of life and evasion near the Finesse node. Also if you can't afford the gloves buy some rare ones with Blind on hit instead.
I seem running out of mana after using Venom Gyre some times. I see that the Despair mana cost is nullified with the amulett, yet the Skitterbots and Malevolence reserve quite alot. Did I oversee something?
Last edited by Niotism on Jan 5, 2020, 2:05:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info