[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

The only thing I changed so far is adding Precision lvl 1. 22 extra mana reserved for 40% crit chance and 93 accuracy rating. Only a very small dmg increase though, but opens up extra possibilities for watchers eye's.
Reach out and touch hate.
"
Hastur667 wrote:
The only thing I changed so far is adding Precision lvl 1. 22 extra mana reserved for 40% crit chance and 93 accuracy rating. Only a very small dmg increase though, but opens up extra possibilities for watchers eye's.

Yeah I went with the precision too, once my enlightenment levels up (hopefully can get a lvl 4) I am going to level my precision up to lvl 8 which should give me 100% hit chance, but I also valued accuracy on one of my rings.

It is super hard to balance resists, I am still not capped on cold, once I get my final jewel slot I should be good though. My weapon is alright but not GG by any means it was the result of 3 or so spammings of corroded + aberrant fossils. I just got the amulet and bought the 2 gold + black oils and so I am broke right now.

Excellent mapper, a bit squishy in some circumstances, but as is the case with evasion characters you usually don't get hit but if you do you most likely are dead. I will probably drop flame dash and maybe ancestral protector (since it doesn't live long in most cases) and try to get some chaos res on my rings.

Notice, I haven't even flipped my gems yet they are all level 19 0% and I am melting even the metamorph bosses in T14 maps.
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 23, 2019, 10:45:01 AM
"
snwkill wrote:
snip

I didnt really pay attention to Blight league that much - is there a random element getting the Whispers of Doom node on the amu, or is just about slotting in those 3 oils and you get it guaranteed?
Reach out and touch hate.
"
Hastur667 wrote:
"
snwkill wrote:
snip

I didnt really pay attention to Blight league that much - is there a random element getting the Whispers of Doom node on the amu, or is just about slotting in those 3 oils and you get it guaranteed?

Nope, just buy 2 gold and a black (or farm them if you are insane) and go talk to Sister Cassia in your HO with the ammy and oils, she will put it on guaranteed.
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 23, 2019, 11:18:39 AM
I will say, I think GG boots are Hunter boots with projectiles pierce 2 additional targets and you have tailwind if you dealt a crit recently. I am not sure how much losing 3 additional pierces would feel, shouldn't be too bad since you'd be piercing 4 targets with the boots and the tree.

Having tailwind up indefinitely would more than make up for it I am sure.

Last edited by snwkill on Dec 23, 2019, 11:43:29 AM
So i made this claw but im unsure if its good or not for us?
Or any good at all? Please help me out if you can and have the time.

Edit* used the ilv 84 Hunter base as previously suggested

Last edited by highbrowtripod on Dec 23, 2019, 11:56:27 AM
"
Xeno_Titan wrote:
Skitterbots got nerfed from 20% to 15% shock damage aura in 3.9, My current setup makes herald of agony a better buff by like .5% but allows up more mana. To test skitterbots shock aura, apply 'Enemies Taunted by you take 15% increased Damage' to one item in PoB, then tick "Is the enemy Taunted?" in the config then compare the damage to herald of agony to see whats better for you. Both gems can be level 1 to receive the damage.

Also, due to multimod being nerfed to only three crafted mods (the multimod craft counts as one so technically two), its better to fossil craft a claw using Aberrant, Corroded and Metallic fossils in a 3-way resonator. This also uses an item level 83+ claw (better to get hunter influence 83+ claw for the new mods but more expensive)

Ideal mods roughly sorted by importance:
- 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage (Delve Prefix)
- Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage (Prefix)
- Poisons you inflict deal Damage (13–15)% faster (Hunter Suffix)
- Adds (18–25) to (38–44) Chaos Damage/Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (4–6)% Chaos Resistance (Hunter Prefix)
- (26–27)% increased Attack Speed (Suffix)
- (35–38)% increased Critical Strike Chance (Suffix)
- +xx% increased Damage with Poison (Suffix / (Hunter Prefix))
- +(35–38)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (Suffix)
- open Prefix to craft either % inc. Phys. Damage and Blind or % inc. Chaos Damage.
Source for this craft: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668482

This is the claw I crafted after 5 tries (cost me under 80c) using those 3 fossils, it can be so much better then the multimod crafted claw this patch (replacing despair on hit with attack speed, etc.) but I ran out of chaos so i cant continue crafting (All my time is spent afking in PoB min maxing a build thats not completed lol)

"
D1CHT wrote:
what should i multicraft on this claw Increased phys dmg 100-129 and attackspeed 16-20 or critchanche 25-27 ? i guess i could craft attack speed with quality too

The attack speed + quality is the best craft for you (its about the same as attack speed crafted alone)
i dont get how you are able to get skitterbots (35%) / malevolence (50%) / despair with blasphemy (35%) up at the same time.

Thats 120%...

is there something i missed?

Impresence Onyx Amulet (Unique) with 100% Reduced Mana Reservation for Despair

It's about 1.6 Exalt right now
When we get to maps, where do we get the pierce from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info