[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

How do you have any mana left over after using Haste and Malevolence?
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
How do you have any mana left over after using Haste and Malevolence?

You should use vaal haste, and only use the vaal. For the buffs get skitterbots and malevolence
Hello, first time posting. I've played a few leagues but still learning the mechanics well enough to craft my own builds.

Either way, I bought Asenath's (without the Impressence yet because it's still a nice damage boost from what I had) and have been mapping up to T15's very smoothly.

I just dropped a Fenumus's Weave which is at the moment more expensive and it seems so perfect for this build. I was wondering is it possible to work in Fenumus with the Aspect for as much or more DPS? I don't know enough to crunch the numbers correctly.

Though I could sell Fenumus and get most if not all the way to my Impressence + Whispering Doom, it would be a shame to sell such a nice drop lol.

Also, if Fenumus's weave isn't good enough for this build, what build runs it making it so valuable?
Sorry for the double post, but also, I've been using Elder leather belt that I essence crafted with some leftover stuff for +%life

Seems like a good way to get more life out of the build, is it not best in slot for any reason? (Other than a crazy stygian with an amazing jewel in it)
Last edited by alexk1995 on Dec 20, 2019, 6:31:50 PM
My understanding with the 3.9 crafting changes is that your specific claw can no longer be crafted as such. What do you suggest as an alternative?
Im sorry your build is good but your stats don't add up at all with the skill tree and the gem requirements.
what should i multicraft on this claw Increased phys dmg 100-129 and attackspeed 16-20 or critchanche 25-27 ? i guess i could craft attack speed with quality too
I have no idea what I'm doing, what would be my most logical upgrades? I don't have the currency to get the gloves, ammy, or armor the guide points out. I have about 125c right now.

Skitterbots got nerfed from 20% to 15% shock damage aura in 3.9, My current setup makes herald of agony a better buff by like .5% but allows up more mana. To test skitterbots shock aura, apply 'Enemies Taunted by you take 15% increased Damage' to one item in PoB, then tick "Is the enemy Taunted?" in the config then compare the damage to herald of agony to see whats better for you. Both gems can be level 1 to receive the damage.

Also, due to multimod being nerfed to only three crafted mods (the multimod craft counts as one so technically two), its better to fossil craft a claw using Aberrant, Corroded and Metallic fossils in a 3-way resonator. This also uses an item level 83+ claw (better to get hunter influence 83+ claw for the new mods but more expensive)

Ideal mods roughly sorted by importance:
- 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage (Delve Prefix)
- Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage (Prefix)
- Poisons you inflict deal Damage (13–15)% faster (Hunter Suffix)
- Adds (18–25) to (38–44) Chaos Damage/Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (4–6)% Chaos Resistance (Hunter Prefix)
- (26–27)% increased Attack Speed (Suffix)
- (35–38)% increased Critical Strike Chance (Suffix)
- +xx% increased Damage with Poison (Suffix / (Hunter Prefix))
- +(35–38)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (Suffix)
- open Prefix to craft either % inc. Phys. Damage and Blind or % inc. Chaos Damage.
Source for this craft: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668482

This is the claw I crafted after 5 tries (cost me under 80c) using those 3 fossils, it can be so much better then the multimod crafted claw this patch (replacing despair on hit with attack speed, etc.) but I ran out of chaos so i cant continue crafting (All my time is spent afking in PoB min maxing a build thats not completed lol)

"
D1CHT wrote:
what should i multicraft on this claw Increased phys dmg 100-129 and attackspeed 16-20 or critchanche 25-27 ? i guess i could craft attack speed with quality too

The attack speed + quality is the best craft for you (its about the same as attack speed crafted alone)
Thx 4 the build, goes very smooth so far. :)
I got a question regarding the annointments on the rings.
You say we should take the buff for the blight towers.
But since this isn´t Blight league anymore and we will have less ancounters.. isn´t there anything that might nake more sense?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info