[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
EClara wrote:
"
Can anyone help me fix my build? My PoB numbers are so much lower than the build guide.

https://pastebin.com/wxgthdkA

Uhh, you're missing a decent amount of stuff. If you want, you can take my stuff, since I'm done with league. Just PM me.

Did you buy or craft that claw? If so, what fossils or method did you use?

I have a question? Why I cant craft one last mod on it? It says I have no space but item level is 83 and I dont understand. Sorry for noob question.
"
pakkomeister wrote:

I have a question? Why I cant craft one last mod on it? It says I have no space but item level is 83 and I dont understand. Sorry for noob question.

Unfortunately the "craft 3 mods" mod counts as one of the three mods, so you only get 2 extra mods. In this situation you could try slamming it w/ an exalt and hope the last modifier is good, but may not be worth it.

Also, selling this claw for 6 exalts if anybody is interested -- works very well with the build, have killed awakener level 8 with it.
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Feb 8, 2020, 6:57:08 PM
"
Unfortunately the "craft 3 mods" mod counts as one of the three mods, so you only get 2 extra mods. In this situation you could try slamming it w/ an exalt and hope the last modifier is good, but may not be worth it.

Hold on. What about Lunaturna claw in this build? It has up to 3 crafted modifiers and has 3 of them crafted after that. He was even explaining that in his craft guide. I dont understand whats going on =(
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:

Also, selling this claw for 6 exalts if anybody is interested -- works very well with the build, have killed awakener level 8 with it.

Hold on. What about Lunaturna claw in this build? It has up to 3 crafted modifiers and has 3 of them crafted after that. He was even explaining that in his craft guide. I dont understand whats going on =(
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:

Well I decided not to wait for replies and just spammed exalted on this claw... And look what I got! Tier 1 crit chance lol luck is insane

How you guys manage to craft such claws is beyond me. All I manage to craft are claws that are somehow worse in DPS compared to Wasp (after adding 60% more damage with poisons in POB)
What are your thoughts on this build in 3.10? Fossil nerfs pretty major?
I'm trying this build now, and while I don't have all the parts and probably won't for a bit, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Do you recommend any new cluster nodes for this build? There seem to be a lot that would benefit it, but it's daunting looking through them all and trying to min-max.

Thanks!
"
RawbiRedbest wrote:
I'm trying this build now, and while I don't have all the parts and probably won't for a bit, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Do you recommend any new cluster nodes for this build? There seem to be a lot that would benefit it, but it's daunting looking through them all and trying to min-max.

Thanks!

I'm playing this build now, it's been a ton of fun. I'm relatively new still to poe so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but if you take out the 3 passive nodes leading out and left from the "revenge of the hunted" notable, it gives you 3 points to work with. If you can get your hands on a medium cluster jewel with 4 passives that gives you a jewel socket and "low tolerance" I think that's worth. "Poisons you inflict on non poisoned enemies deal 300% damage" seems pretty insane to me >.>

I put points into the 2 nodes "Projectile Damage" all the way on the right of that node line, and took that large jewel slot, 1 point for the jewel slot, then 3 points for small passive, low tolerance and jewel slot. 6 points total, you free up 3 from not having to take the path to the left, and have to find 3 more. Totally worth though imo
Last edited by DKFever on Mar 25, 2020, 2:52:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info