[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

I don't understand the brutal restraint calculation.

In your build it says 5% of physical as extra cold damage, 20% increased poison damage, and poison you inflict deals damage 10% faster.

I can't find those modifiers on any of the nodes surrounding the area you have socketed Brutal Restraint.

Am I missing something?

Also, according to PoB, Awakened Added Chaos Damage adds significantly more damage than Vile Toxins, would you recommend switching to that? Or sticking with Vile Toxins (and why if I may? So I understand).
Last edited by murasam3 on Dec 26, 2019, 7:47:19 PM
What do you think about changing impresence to hunter ring with lvl 8 despair on hit, then picking solstice vigil for free TC and Fenumus' Weave instead of Asenath's & going with Aspect of the Spider? This would be even more expensive tho
"
murasam3 wrote:
I don't understand the brutal restraint calculation.

In your build it says 5% of physical as extra cold damage, 20% increased poison damage, and poison you inflict deals damage 10% faster.

I can't find those modifiers on any of the nodes surrounding the area you have socketed Brutal Restraint.

Am I missing something?

Also, according to PoB, Awakened Added Chaos Damage adds significantly more damage than Vile Toxins, would you recommend switching to that? Or sticking with Vile Toxins (and why if I may? So I understand).

If I remember, Brutal Restraint doesn't actually calculate on PoB since every seed number gives different results. Thus, you have to manually add each bonus modifier in POB. That's why you dont see his modifiers in POB.

Cant answer your question about the Awakened gem. I'm not on my computer where I could check it out.
I figured it out, had to divine till i found the perfect roll (first time using a timeless jewel).

Curious about the Awakened Gem to be honest, debating switching to it as it adds about 300,000 dps (inc poison).
How does this build feel in say t14 or higher? bosses too
"
NLe wrote:

It doesn't have any difficulty clearing any content, almost had Sirus down on awakening level 6 as well.

Just a fair warning, achieving the DPS in the OP seems almost impossible. I could not for the life of me find a claw even close to the one in the PoB.

Currently sitting at 6M dps / 2M Shaper/Elder DPS.

I might switch GMP with Awakened Chaos damage for bosses, which takes my total damage to 9.5M dps / 3.3 Elder/Shaper... however you lose a ton of AoE damage to that (1 single Venom Gyre projectile instead of 5).

Rest are doable.

Class isn't tanky, but evades with ease, this is my current setup:

Im a bit confused, what passive tree is the correct one, seems like the links show 2 different versions? Also, pob web version doesnt look the same as in game 😕
"
murasam3 wrote:
"
NLe wrote:

It doesn't have any difficulty clearing any content, almost had Sirus down on awakening level 6 as well.

Just a fair warning, achieving the DPS in the OP seems almost impossible. I could not for the life of me find a claw even close to the one in the PoB.

Currently sitting at 6M dps / 2M Shaper/Elder DPS.

I might switch GMP with Awakened Chaos damage for bosses, which takes my total damage to 9.5M dps / 3.3 Elder/Shaper... however you lose a ton of AoE damage to that (1 single Venom Gyre projectile instead of 5).

Rest are doable.

Class isn't tanky, but evades with ease, this is my current setup:

Thank you.
I'm doing end game now, and don't even have great end game head or rings yet. Its very strong and hardly ever die especially for a shadow.The only issue i find is bosses that are highly immune to the damage type, it turns into a slug fest.
I'm most likely missing something ridiculously obvious but here it goes ...

How do we manage to have enough mana when having 2x aura's and Skitterbots?

We get free Despair through Impresence.

Through Whispers of Doom we can cast Malevolence though at a high mana cost (50% plus multipliers).

When then adding Skitterbots (35% mana reservation) there's quasi nothing left ...

In the previous league I resolved this by using the unique body armour that grants Blood Magic to socketed gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info