[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

what i can do with this claw? maybe try to annul "chance to poison/increase damage with poison" then multi mod?
Would it be possible to link a search for claws? It's time to move on from my wasps nest but I'm not sure what claws "are good" except the REALLY expensive ones and I need one that is better than what I have but not super expensive and having trouble finding a good one
hey, your build is amazing. I just hit maps and I haven't found such a good build in the years I've been playing this game!

I had an odd question. So I found this video guide on what seems to be the same build (or idea) as yours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkdMbZIjE0 . Obviously, he chooses a different skill tree path and some gear differences. Can you explain how this build differs from yours? Why would you say yours is a better build? I'm just trying to learn the skill tree and why people pick certain nodes.
"
tangosmango wrote:
hey, your build is amazing. I just hit maps and I haven't found such a good build in the years I've been playing this game!

I had an odd question. So I found this video guide on what seems to be the same build (or idea) as yours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkdMbZIjE0 . Obviously, he chooses a different skill tree path and some gear differences. Can you explain how this build differs from yours? Why would you say yours is a better build? I'm just trying to learn the skill tree and why people pick certain nodes.

a few things i noticed:
- the build here is almost all poison damage whereas the one you linked has a lot of elemental damage. i played this last league and the poison stacks are very powerful.
- this build also beefs up your hp. i was at ~6k ehp with a 6l belly. the other one is more dodgy with low health.
- third, this build includes a shield, leper's alms, which drastically reduces the need to worry about elemental ailments like chill, freeze, burn, etc. and instead inflict them on your enemies.
How can you use so many gems with mana reservation? Just malevolence and haste consume 100% but also you suggest skitterbots and despair(I agree with this Last because of amulet, but on this league will Be very expensive I think)

You use only The effect of vaal haste?
i just got into a t15 elder guardian and it almost took 10minutes to kill him, what am i doing wrong? i'm following the build tree to the point. I know the weapon can be quite abit better. but i really dont see it shaving off 5+ minutes off that time.

IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Last edited by Metzu on Dec 19, 2019, 2:07:58 AM
"
Metzu wrote:
i just got into a t15 elder guardian and it almost took 10minutes to kill him, what am i doing wrong? i'm following the build tree to the point. I know the weapon can be quite abit better. but i really dont see it shaving off 5+ minutes off that time.

Your claw is slow.
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
"
Metzu wrote:

Your claw is slow.

I know, but does it really make that huge a difference?
"
Metzu wrote:
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
"
Metzu wrote:

Your claw is slow.

I know, but does it really make that huge a difference?

your 6linked venom gyre is the cause i guess...

vicious projectiles are missing (currently u re using 2x vile toxin support^^).

additional: quality gems + powercharge + haste are missing
Last edited by Catapam_7 on Dec 19, 2019, 12:19:17 PM
omfg.. thats embarassing!!! thanks dude i had not noticed!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info