[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Hello, hello!

I started with poe in the end of Blight League and tried this build and it was working well for me.

In 3.9. metamorph bosses felt kinda hard and I died a lot to them. so I tried somethin new and it went insanly well for me. I thought, maybe this is a viable strat so here we go:

I have the same passive nodes, but changed a bit utility/aura/whirling blade setup to get an adittional 4 linked setup against bosses:

Vaal Double Strike + Vile Toxin + Deadly Ailments + Unbound Ailments

If you cast 2x Vaal Double Strike you get 4 copies of yourself which inflict poison/bleed. The copies will get your buffs like onslaught/haste/blood rage as far as I know and they will attack with double strike. So they stack so fuckin much poison that i don't even have to hit the bosses.
So I'm kinda noob and maybe it sucks endgear/endgame. But for now it feels amazing.

maybe somebody with experience/knowlede of the game could confirm/deny if its a viable choice later on?
Last edited by Catapam_7 on Dec 16, 2019, 10:46:46 AM
"
Yogogo wrote:
Why kill all bandits?

2 more Passive Skill Points.
Can I play this build without buying Asenaths Gentle Touch and getting Whispers of Doom right off the bat? And save up to that later?

And also - what should i focus on getting first?
Almost 66 for the shield with this build so far.
Questions:
1. Where do you leech mana from? (node/item) The pob has no mana flask equipped and right now I play the piano like a madman or I run oom.
2. Why the piercing shots nodes when equipping voidwalkers? isnt that redundant?
3. I was scratching my head why this build takes to many accuracy nodes, but when I switched them out I lost dps. Kinda weird. Not really a question.
4. Build is on the squishy side - I do need to get good to beat shaper/elder with it I guess because there is not much margin for error, right?
5. When you dont get that GG rare claw you have in your pob - wouldnt bino's and dagger nodes be better as a league starter? that life leech seems like it would make it easier to start maps.
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Dec 16, 2019, 1:02:05 PM
Thoughts on adding a golem? Isn't it worth it? Ice golem seems good
Great build. Leveling with the cobra lash was very smooth and fast. And now, in just 3 days, with shitty gear, I reached yellow maps.
Much appreciate.
"
Hastur667 wrote:
Almost 66 for the shield with this build so far.
Questions:
1. Where do you leech mana from? (node/item) The pob has no mana flask equipped and right now I play the piano like a madman or I run oom.

1. "Soul Raker" (Claw node)
Last edited by Catapam_7 on Dec 16, 2019, 3:35:38 PM
"
Catapam_7 wrote:

1. "Soul Raker" (Claw node)

Ugh, thanks, ofc I held off on that one till now. :/
Reach out and touch hate.
how to craft a claw now?
Hey bro, what gems do you suggest to use with 4 and 5 links until I get a 6L?

I play on ps4 and started a few minutes ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info