[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
Tuomari wrote:
you can only get that mod by using corroded fossil

Thanks. :)
Considering giving this a go on my league starter. I have traditionally played Spectral Throw, be it elemental or bleed, and this seems a similar play style with a much higher ceiling.

The fact that I get to hear the Shadow talk about taking bad lithe drops and being off his tits for three days, is just a bonus.
Could you please explain gloves' choice ? Asenath over fenumus' weave ? Later seems more powerful to me but I might have missed part of asenath point.
"
Could you please explain gloves' choice ? Asenath over fenumus' weave ? Later seems more powerful to me but I might have missed part of asenath point.

Asenath gives Temp Chains which increases poison DPS significantly and slows enemies plus it destroys corpses and blinds all enemies around corpses...such an OP item.

However...they are expensive and you need to have an additional curse allowed (in this build with allocating whisper of doom which will be much more expensive in this league since it requires 2 golden oils). I started with just regular 4 link gloves with some attack speed and added damage + life and was still clearing red maps just fine. For fenumus weave you still need the extra curse allowed so if you have the funds to buy a 2 gold oil annoint you might as well go for the better gloves.

ALSO my 2-cents for people reading this for league-start: This build was super fun to play as league start in blight. By far my favorite since MS Jugg(pre-nerf) and was excellent for all content. It vaporizes everything on screen and plague bearer is such a great synergy with venom gyre/cobra lash since it kills anything that gets close before your poisons have stacked (especially before you get GG gear). VG is definitely an overlooked skill and this build seems to have maximized its effectiveness. However it does sacrifice some survivability so not really HC viable in late-game content but I didn't die until red maps even with budget gear.
Last edited by savvysavage on Dec 13, 2019, 11:27:33 AM
Path notes confirm 10% base damage buff for Venom Gyre!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
The skill tree for 3.9 is the path of building one? (is it the correct tree for the build right now?)

Cause the picture(imgur)link shows the perfect agony skill node, Harrier and some points after like fewer points in the tree at swift venoms for example it has 1 node less there allocated but... thats not what the path of building one shows im confused. Thanks before hand //Fichi
Last edited by fichi on Dec 13, 2019, 3:07:28 PM
I just updated the tree to 3.9 in PoB. New link in the build guide. It didn't change anything but it wont pop up saying it's an old version now.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Dec 14, 2019, 7:32:59 PM
Hey guys. :)

I am going to go with this build this league, so first of all: Thanks for it!
Any chance one of you guys using it having skilltrees for levelling? I mean different steps towards the finished build?
(Or at least some guidance on which direction of the path to go first. )
If so, a link / word of help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Rick

Last edited by ThngsLikeThis on Dec 15, 2019, 9:03:10 AM
What's an alternative for the impressence since they kinda hard to get now?
Why kill all bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info