[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Anyone have an opinion on a CI version of this build? Was thinking it might be a little better for endgame bosses this league. Also looks like people on poe.ninja running it are running one cospris and a shield instead of DW, so would lose out on a lot of dmg. Just looking for thoughts on it right now
what auras are u guys running? i'm running HoI + zealtory + precision.

thinking if i should switch to hatred + skitterbots + precision?

how do i know if i am crit capped or near it? zealtory provides alot of crit so idk if i should drop it or not.

advise please?

also, if anyone is free to help me see if i have enough dps? i feel i'm just slowly tickling bosses and metamorph bosses. not sure why...

https://pastebin.com/ufaswJHn

"
Drop HoI for Skitterbots for single target. Eventually you'll want to run either Hatred/Skitter/Precision with an enlighten if necessary. And just swap HoI and Skitter depending on if you want explosions.

Ah alrighty thanks mate. I was thinking about Zealotry+Hatred+Preciscion but I'd need a lv4 enlighten for that.
Will give skitterbots a try tho
Last edited by suedlichdesgensis on Dec 26, 2019, 4:15:20 PM
Has anybody converted from DW (with 15 attacks per second) to cold leech or vice versa? I was hoping to understand the DPS difference between the two. I'm running cold leech now and it's going ok, but also thinking if I should switch to DW if a lot of the top players are doing that now. 15 attacks per sec would take quite a bit of IAS though.
"
mrutomi wrote:
Has anybody converted from DW (with 15 attacks per second) to cold leech or vice versa? I was hoping to understand the DPS difference between the two. I'm running cold leech now and it's going ok, but also thinking if I should switch to DW if a lot of the top players are doing that now. 15 attacks per sec would take quite a bit of IAS though.

The damage is fairly similar because the DW version sacrifices one link in the chest to reach 15APS and loses 1 utility 3 link as well. If you can overcome the attack speed threshold without using Faster Attacks in your chest 6L (through cyclone enchant, precision watchers eye, blood rage, frenzy charges, etc...) the damage is noticeably higher.
noot noot
"
"
Drop HoI for Skitterbots for single target. Eventually you'll want to run either Hatred/Skitter/Precision with an enlighten if necessary. And just swap HoI and Skitter depending on if you want explosions.

Ah alrighty thanks mate. I was thinking about Zealotry+Hatred+Preciscion but I'd need a lv4 enlighten for that.
Will give skitterbots a try tho

Unless you have a watchers eye with properties of zealotry and hatred, it's probably not worth the price of the enlighten level 4. But then again I'm super cheap so you might find it worthwhile.
noot noot
"
Skrible wrote:
what auras are u guys running? i'm running HoI + zealtory + precision.

thinking if i should switch to hatred + skitterbots + precision?

how do i know if i am crit capped or near it? zealtory provides alot of crit so idk if i should drop it or not.

advise please?

also, if anyone is free to help me see if i have enough dps? i feel i'm just slowly tickling bosses and metamorph bosses. not sure why...

https://pastebin.com/ufaswJHn

If you put a Pastebin you should be able to calculate your Crit chance for cyclone so I'd recommend you do that first. Skitterbots is good, and almost always worth running.

In summary, optimal setup is probably Zealotry/Hatred + Skitterbots + Precision

With regard to your damage issues, I don't have access to a computer for the next two days but I'll take a look when I'm able. Make sure your attack speed fits within the thresholds and your accuracy is high enough.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 26, 2019, 6:12:45 PM
"
ctwice23 wrote:
Anyone have an opinion on a CI version of this build? Was thinking it might be a little better for endgame bosses this league. Also looks like people on poe.ninja running it are running one cospris and a shield instead of DW, so would lose out on a lot of dmg. Just looking for thoughts on it right now

I've heard CI is good for dealing with Sirus, but you can just as well increase your Chaos Resistance on normal builds.

I don't like gearing CI, but since there's enough interest I'll make it a point to work on some versions of it.
noot noot
i went with the overleech version and i feel very squishy. can you guys see what i did wrong or what to improve next on my build.
https://pastebin.com/rJeD1hvu
"
i went with the overleech version and i feel very squishy. can you guys see what i did wrong or what to improve next on my build.
https://pastebin.com/rJeD1hvu

on mobile so can't check the POB but from a quick glance at xour character:

you seem have nowhere close to 75% chaos res, that isn't really acceptable this league imo, especially not when playing with the doryani timeles jewel.

I'd switch out the Starkonja's for a rare helmet, ideally with phys taken as ele.

Use a rare shield with Life, res and +1 to cold gems to get more eHP without losing too much damage, ideally with a solid ES value as well.

Get more defensive rings, again chaos res is king and if you can, craft +1 minimum endurance charge on them (current project of mine)
You should be easily capable of crafting a better chest with pristine + serrated fossils (more life and -15 to mana cost) so that you don't need to craft -mana cost on your rings, makes it easier to find good ones.

Lastly, use pandemonius over yoke, the blind is really strong.

Overall I'd build every character this league as if I was playing HC and then go from there. Unless the game forces me to get more damage, stay as defensive as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info