[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

which stats am I looking for on the cospri attack speed and spell damage, added damage to cold or just attack speed matters?

So i linked all now, switched some games with attack speed into my build and the new flask( im around 14.95 aps with onslaught now)

Damage increase was juicy as hell !

i could try swap faster attacks in yes - but i dont know if its worth...maybe i should sim that tomorrow
Last edited by Sickflows on Dec 25, 2019, 7:07:04 PM
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
which stats am I looking for on the cospri attack speed and spell damage, added damage to cold or just attack speed matters?

attack speed is the most important stat, because getting the correct attack speed for your cyclone after considering your tree and other gear is the most important.
noot noot
"
Sickflows wrote:

So i linked all now, switched some games with attack speed into my build and the new flask( im around 14.95 aps with onslaught now)

Damage increase was juicy as hell !

i could try swap faster attacks in yes - but i dont know if its worth...maybe i should sim that tomorrow

You have faster attacks slotted in right now, if you can hit 14.95 without Faster Attacks by all means ditch it. I've found it puts too much stress on the rest of the gear to omit it but if you manage to get like, attack speed jewels, cyclone attack speed enchant, precision watcher's eye, frenzy charges, and top roll cospri's you can probably pull it off.

Also just make sure you have some flat fire from somewhere so you get the 10% increased DMG taken by enemies ignited during flask effect popping.

On another note, I don't recommend using Frostbomb+Frostbite, you're much better off slotting Frostbolt + Life Leech + (DMG LINK) and putting Ice Nova + (DMG LINK) + (DMG LINK). If you need some flat fire somewhere, craft it on your ring if you can afford a higher cyclone mana cost (maybe see if inspiration lowers it enough in PoB).
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 25, 2019, 10:55:31 PM
"
"
Hello there,

So i switched to this build after getting frustrated with Bow builds.

Maybe someone can help me out here:

https://pastebin.com/PGbBnx6t

Going the Overleech route.

I know i'm only lv 77 currently but I feel extremly squishy. Like I can barely do any Map boss. The Damage is fine but I just get completly destroyed by bosses..

Thanks in advance

Focus on filling out your life wheels over getting damage early on (left side), don't use Glorious Vanity until you have a decent amount of ES to start. For now, change one of your chest links to Energy Leech.

Merry Christmas

So I didn't really follow your advice since I've advanced quite a bit before even reading your response...

https://pastebin.com/rb0vkxqw

I think I'm doing fine atm. Don't have any currency to spend but the next thing I'll do is to upgrade my Vaal regalia with fossil crafting.

Merry Christmas to you too
Last edited by suedlichdesgensis on Dec 26, 2019, 12:07:51 AM
"
"
"
Hello there,

So i switched to this build after getting frustrated with Bow builds.

Maybe someone can help me out here:

https://pastebin.com/PGbBnx6t

Going the Overleech route.

I know i'm only lv 77 currently but I feel extremly squishy. Like I can barely do any Map boss. The Damage is fine but I just get completly destroyed by bosses..

Thanks in advance

Focus on filling out your life wheels over getting damage early on (left side), don't use Glorious Vanity until you have a decent amount of ES to start. For now, change one of your chest links to Energy Leech.

Merry Christmas

So I didn't really follow your advice since I've advanced quite a bit before even reading your response...

https://pastebin.com/rb0vkxqw

I think I'm doing fine atm. Don't have any currency to spend but the next thing I'll do is to upgrade my Vaal regalia with fossil crafting.

Merry Christmas to you too

Drop HoI for Skitterbots for single target. Eventually you'll want to run either Hatred/Skitter/Precision with an enlighten if necessary. And just swap HoI and Skitter depending on if you want explosions.
noot noot
I plan to run Pandemonium amulet. I do not needed to run skitterbot right? And is poachers mark ring really required?
"
Krutex90 wrote:
I plan to run Pandemonium amulet. I do not needed to run skitterbot right? And is poachers mark ring really required?

Poachers ring outdated, skitterbots is pretty useful regardless of what amulet you're using.
noot noot
how do you get frenzy charges without poachers mark in this build?
"
how do you get frenzy charges without poachers mark in this build?

Cospri corrupt or redeemer influence chest
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info