[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

What is the best enchant for this build ya?
Yo guys, going "cold overleech" , dont have problems with clear. But my single target/survive is hell, spendind like 20s for every t11 metamorph, help please ! https://pastebin.com/k1uNGPiV
Dont ask about tabula/uberlab ;0 Create this CoC tooday, still leveling.
Maybe i did something wrong on tree? Dont wanna going DW , shield is prefer ( id like comfortable gameplay and dont need top dps numbers at poeNinja ). Ty !
Step by step please, if possible ;)
Last edited by WakeTheFkUpSamurai on Dec 27, 2019, 4:34:28 AM
"
Yo guys, going "cold overleech" , dont have problems with clear. But my single target/survive is hell, spendind like 20s for every t11 metamorph, help please ! https://pastebin.com/k1uNGPiV
Maybe i did something wrong on tree? Dont wanna going DW , shield is prefer ( id like comfortable gameplay and dont need top dps numbers at poeNinja ). Ty !

you attack too fast, with 7.71 aps according to PoB (you forgot to tick elusive) you should be losing close to half your dps, drop it down to 7.49 and your damage should double.

You either need to get rid of Precision [The Notable, not the Aura] (as even with a 8% Cospri you are still over 7.49 aps) or, what I'd recommend, get rid of Poachers Mark and then go for a 14% Cospri and pick up 2 or 3 attack speed on a jewel.
Reason for that is that you will not be able to have frenzy charges up in real bossfights anyway, meaning that you will end up with suboptimal attack speed for your cooldown, and that is where you need it the most. Frenzy charges are only really good with the corrupted cospri IMO because then you can guarantee 100% uptime

Also you have two wasted skill points above Trickery (or you missclicked in your PoB)

@Ralign on that note: my ingame aps with cyclone is 7.46 while PoB shows 7.43 and if i get another 1% attack speed on my jewel, which can easily be divined, it goes up to 7.48 in PoB but ingame it goes to 7.51, which one should i trust?
"
CryptoSC wrote:
"

you attack too fast, with 7.71 aps according to PoB (you forgot to tick elusive) you should be losing close to half your dps, drop it down to 7.49 and your damage should double.

You either need to get rid of Precision [The Notable, not the Aura] (as even with a 8% Cospri you are still over 7.49 aps) or, what I'd recommend, get rid of Poachers Mark and then go for a 14% Cospri and pick up 2 or 3 attack speed on a jewel.
Reason for that is that you will not be able to have frenzy charges up in real bossfights anyway, meaning that you will end up with suboptimal attack speed for your cooldown, and that is where you need it the most. Frenzy charges are only really good with the corrupted cospri IMO because then you can guarantee 100% uptime

Also you have two wasted skill points above Trickery (or you missclicked in your PoB)

@Ralign on that note: my ingame aps with cyclone is 7.46 while PoB shows 7.43 and if i get another 1% attack speed on my jewel, which can easily be divined, it goes up to 7.48 in PoB but ingame it goes to 7.51, which one should i trust?

Alright... well, i need to remove this Precision nodes and divine my cospri into 14%, then take jewel node and set jewel with 2-3% attack speed, im understand u ? Thx a lot for this helping ;)
No, you either:
1) take out precision & the small notable & get a 14% Cospri (13% is also fine)

or

2) take out poachers mark ring & get a 14% cospri & get 2% (or 3%) attack speed on a jewel (and keep precision)

Imo 2) is the better way as you won't have frenzy charges in hard bossfights
Last edited by CryptoSC on Dec 27, 2019, 10:24:58 AM
"
CryptoSC wrote:
No, you either:

or

2) take out poachers mark ring & get a 14% cospri & get 2% (or 3%) attack speed on a jewel (and keep precision)

Oh yeah, 2rd variant is better i think, cuz u can take a normally ring w/o mark ( maybe better hp / es or ressists ) but...i need to spend more points in tree for it : thinking : So.. with 14% cospri and 3% jewel i have 7,48. Is that okay and better , then 7.71 i have before ? ;D Or i need a real 7.50 ( not 7.48 ) ?
Last edited by WakeTheFkUpSamurai on Dec 27, 2019, 11:00:28 AM
7.48 is great, you don:t want 7.5, (7.49 would be perfect but I have not found a good way to make it to 7.49 nor does it make much difference)
"
"
CryptoSC wrote:
No, you either:

or

Oh yeah, 2rd variant is better i think, cuz u can take a normally ring w/o mark ( maybe better hp / es or ressists ) but...i need to spend more points in tree for it : thinking : So.. with 14% cospri and 3% jewel i have 7,48. Is that okay and better , then 7.71 i have before ? ;D Or i need a real 7.50 ( not 7.48 ) ?

you just need to be under 7.5, don't have to hit an exact aps other than that.
Do I need to rely on my traps for damage until I get to level 70 so I can equip a pair of boots with CDR? Because my Cyclone doesn't do nearly enough damage and I am having a hard time killing bosses, it's my first time doing a CoC build and I suck at it lol.
"
JustMeCristi wrote:
Do I need to rely on my traps for damage until I get to level 70 so I can equip a pair of boots with CDR? Because my Cyclone doesn't do nearly enough damage and I am having a hard time killing bosses, it's my first time doing a CoC build and I suck at it lol.

I used pyroclast mines in a tabula until I had a cospri + lycosidae and damage was never an issue.

It's not so much a certain level that you want to switch, but when you have the pieces to make it work.

Definitely recommend reading about the interactions between attack speed, cast on crit, and cooldown recovery for this build.

It's a little more complicated than usual, and if you just copy someone's gear without understanding why and how those parts work together it can look mostly right and you still won't be doing the damage you should.
Last edited by Brusky on Dec 27, 2019, 11:18:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info