[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hi guys, I was trying to craft some cooldown recovery speed boots and belt. Can anybody tell me if these are good to invest in the bestiary imprint + multi mod method or should I keep rolling them? Or what's the best advice? Thanks!

I alt+regalled boots and hit cdr + 30% MS quite frequently, not worth an imprint imo, especially not on 25% MS, just regal and hope for no brick.

Imo the ideal blue boot is CDR + T1 Life so you can multimod for 20% MS & cannot be chilled + cannot be frozen.

Also does a CDR belt even make sense? I was under the impression that more than 14% CDR is effectivly useless

Still loving this build, 5th season in a row now :)

But one question - its my first time playing it with 2x cosprice..
What should i do to get the APS to 15? im around 10 actually and thinking to switch 2-3 jewells into the tree with 3 attack speed mods.. good idea?
"
CryptoSC wrote:
"
yanabeca wrote:

Edit: Oh and how's the end game boss damage with 6Lfortify? I've been playing with whirling blades or flame dash for a while, leap slam seems too clunky to me.

Thank you.

I'm on Fortify over Inspiration in my 6L (aswell as Cospri + rare Shield instead of of dual Cospri and Phys taken as Cold Helmet over a -to cold res one) and I have more than enough damage for everything.
Haven't done Uber Elder yet but Shaper and Elder die very fast all while having 10K eHP(6k life 4k es).

Also cap your chaos res this league, will save you a lot of agony

Ok I switched to fortify and got a lucky house of mirrors, so now i have atziri's acuity, poachers mark on a ring and i managed to get my chaos res from -40 to -10, seems much better. Chaos still hurts a lot though, if i'm slow on the flask i'll get two shot basically. All in all much better now but expensive i'd say.
"
Hello there,

So i switched to this build after getting frustrated with Bow builds.

Maybe someone can help me out here:

https://pastebin.com/PGbBnx6t

Going the Overleech route.

I know i'm only lv 77 currently but I feel extremly squishy. Like I can barely do any Map boss. The Damage is fine but I just get completly destroyed by bosses..

Thanks in advance

Focus on filling out your life wheels over getting damage early on (left side), don't use Glorious Vanity until you have a decent amount of ES to start. For now, change one of your chest links to Energy Leech.

Merry Christmas
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 25, 2019, 4:51:52 PM
"
yanabeca wrote:
Hello, great guide. Mixed some stuff from couple of pob to make something that works for me. I have two questions though. Why do we need skitterbots if we're using yoke? Isn't cld crit enough to shock with it? And how does heart of ice work with soul tether, because sometimes i feel like hoi is working when im not full life but sometimes isn't. If my es pool is enough should i just drop soul tether since i have heart of ice?

Edit: Oh and how's the end game boss damage with 6Lfortify? I've been playing with whirling blades or flame dash for a while, leap slam seems too clunky to me.

Thank you.

The build derives it's strength from relatively small hits, at an extremely fast rate. This does not lend itself to hitting a nice high shock value. As such we use Skitterbots because they provide a guaranteed 17% shock on bosses regardless of their shock threshold.

Heart of Ice operates independently of life leech and is true energy shield leech.

The big difference is Soul Tether re purposes your life leech, that is to say, your maximum leech rate of life is 20% of your HP, so if you have 5k life, you leech 1k per second max. The way Soul Tether works is if you hit maximum life it re purposes the same leech rate for your energy shield regardless of the energy shield pool you have.

Energy Leech however, is limited to 10% of your ES, so even if you had 5k ES, your leech from Heart of Ice would max out at 500 per second. Thus, I see no situation where Soul Tether is worth dropping in a leech scenario.

That being said, high ES on hit from Discipline Watcher's Eyes for example are one exception where dropping Soul Tether may not be punishing. Personally I enjoy having buffered leech instances that apply the moment I take damage so you'll have to pry Soul Tether from my cold dead fingers.

Merry Christmas
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 25, 2019, 4:52:04 PM
"
can this build take on sirus or do t16 maps with ease in 3.9? trying to respec from poison

It's doable, but depends on your skill. The build is harder to tackle him with because the mechanics are very melee unfriendly.

T16s should be cake.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 25, 2019, 4:53:53 PM
"
Hi guys, I was trying to craft some cooldown recovery speed boots and belt. Can anybody tell me if these are good to invest in the bestiary imprint + multi mod method or should I keep rolling them? Or what's the best advice? Thanks!

Boots maybe (depends what MS you're happy with), belt no. Belt shouldn't be a multimod ever because there's only 1 mod you look for. Exception are Crusader Belts with %Crit to Shocked Enemies or Spell Dmg during Flask
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 25, 2019, 4:57:07 PM
"
CryptoSC wrote:
I alt+regalled boots and hit cdr + 30% MS quite frequently, not worth an imprint imo, especially not on 25% MS, just regal and hope for no brick.

Imo the ideal blue boot is CDR + T1 Life so you can multimod for 20% MS & cannot be chilled + cannot be frozen.

Also does a CDR belt even make sense? I was under the impression that more than 14% CDR is effectivly useless

He could be going for either or and crafting 2 different pieces and seeing which fits the build better? Either that or he's shooting for that awakened coc.
noot noot
"
Sickflows wrote:

Still loving this build, 5th season in a row now :)

But one question - its my first time playing it with 2x cosprice..
What should i do to get the APS to 15? im around 10 actually and thinking to switch 2-3 jewells into the tree with 3 attack speed mods.. good idea?

You didn't link your chest but you should be running Faster Attacks, if it's not yet 15, try using an onslaught flask (Cinderswallow is good if you have a bit of flat fire).
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info