[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

How have you found this build performing in the Domain of Timeless Conflict? Looking to maybe respec from my Vaal Cold Snap Vortex Trickster into this and curious how it fares during that fight. Great guide btw, really thorough!
"
baboose wrote:
How have you found this build performing in the Domain of Timeless Conflict? Looking to maybe respec from my Vaal Cold Snap Vortex Trickster into this and curious how it fares during that fight. Great guide btw, really thorough!

Hi I've done a few 5 emblems with 2ish row performance. The bounceback leech from Vaal Pact has saved me in a few instances. The alternative version which does not use Acuity has about 1k more eHP but slower leech so flask management becomes more important.

As a "pro-tip" make sure you use Lycosidae in fights that has the Maraketh boss as she blinds you and will significantly affect your damage consistency during the fight.

I will try and get another 5 emblem run video up but it might take a while. Thanks for reading the guide and giving the build your consideration.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 19, 2019, 3:10:42 PM
Hello,

I was just wondering if you screenshot or tell us where to find the new Cold leech node from Glorious Vanity is.

Cheers
A screenshot won't do you much good as each Jewel modifies the passive points in the area differently based on their seed number (of which there are thousands).

I'm actually still looking for a Glorious Vanity that corrupts a cold leech passive somewhere around the MoM jewel slot.

Hope this explanation helped.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 19, 2019, 4:31:37 AM
ahh gotcha,
Thx mate, love the guide
"
Ralign wrote:
"
baboose wrote:

Hi I've done a few 5 emblems with 3+ row performance. The bounceback leech from Vaal Pact has saved me in a few instances. The alternative version which does not use Acuity has about 1k more eHP but slower leech so flask management becomes more important.

As a "pro-tip" make sure you use Lycosidae in fights that has the Maraketh boss as she blinds you and will significantly affect your damage consistency during the fight.

I will try and get another 5 emblem run video up but it might take a while. Thanks for reading the guide and giving the build your consideration.

Awesome, thank you! Going to take the plunge :D
"
baboose wrote:

Awesome, thank you! Going to take the plunge :D

Thanks man, hope it works out, if you have any questions or need help setting it up let me know.
noot noot
So it seems like I got very lucky with the Glorious Vanity I picked up. Below are the allocated + unallocated description:

Allocated Nodes
https://i.imgur.com/vCcauxm.png

Unallocated Nodes
https://i.imgur.com/8VjnTFC.png

Here is my current gear with rough estimated costs:

Cospris 45c
Starkonja's 5c
Light of Lunaris 14c
Vaal Regalia ~60c (base + fossils for craft + bench craft)
Mark of the Shaper 4c
Elder ring 4c (bought magic, got lucky 30% cold res regal)
Gloves 4c
Belt 4c
Boots 25c
Flasks 20c
Glorious Vanity 30c

Total cost: ~215c pr 1.76ex at current 122:1 prices

Ridiculously strong build for the cost! Can't wait to take it to end game. Love this guide man

Last edited by baboose on Jun 19, 2019, 10:57:26 PM
Thanks for sharing your Glorious Vanity jewel screenshots. I had a lot of fun working with your setup and PoB, keep me updated and lmk if you have more questions.
noot noot
Really well written guide! Getting most of the gear together right now, can't wait to put the build to the test - feels like a lifetime since I've played CoC.

One question: managed to get my hands on this Watcher's Eye and was wondering if there's any way to min-max the build to take advantage of the Discipline mod. Realistically, I guess it just gives me the option of dropping Zealotry in favor of more survivability through higher ES + ES on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info