[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Got to level 100 with this build.
I've tried using Frallis's Dual wield HH setup - didn't like it: too squishy and slow for my taste.
So I made a few adjustments.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/9DM8Z4PG
Gear (t16 maps/delve), 10.6k ehp

For difficult bosses I switch to DW Cospri's, replace my Cinderswallow Urn with Atziri's Promise to make my APS stable 7.49. I also equip Soul Tether + The Pandemonius.
Gear (bosses), 9.5k ehp

So far I've killed every Delve boss multiple times at depth ~ 290-300, Mastermind lvl 83, Uber Atziri.
I cba killing UE because I'm too lazy to push Elder influence back to my elder map.
Last edited by Us3rn4m3 on Aug 1, 2019, 6:00:03 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
alvincheng wrote:
1) For Glorious Vanity, buy #5797 for best results? First time buying one of these, really confused.

2) my current aps is 5.95, with 3 frenzy charges will be 5.95*(3*0.05)=6.8425 is this correct? then if i add Coordination passive will be 6.8425*1.12=7.6636 which is over the recommended 7.5 with 1.4cdr. Are my numbers correct?

Thank you!

Use PoB to calculate your APS there's no point in doing it by hand and opening yourself up to calculation errors. Also that's not how APS calculation works it aggregates all your increases first, then multiplies your base APS by that number. So it would be more like BASE APS * SKILL MODIFIER * INCREASES (this is where coordination and frenzy gets added with whatever other increased attack speed) * MORE = APS

Ok will check in PoB. Can you also confirm the screen capture of corrupted soul is from your glorious vanity #5797?

Thank you!

EDIT: ok I bought 1 and tested and understand now. Which seed is giving u the cold damage leech?
Last edited by alvincheng on Aug 2, 2019, 9:18:02 AM
Went to him for another crafting service (last one was a month ago for 2 rings and a belt), tipped him an ex cause I think he deserves it for his effort.

11/10 would recommend :).

Hope to see him again in the next league!
bought a watchers eye with ES on hit today and did shaper for the first time ever, twice in a row. can't believe it was so easy. thanks for this super fun build!

pulse went up to 100 from 50 while doing it :D

my jewels are not optimal, i'm missing fire/chaos or other ailments dmg on jewels to get that extra 5/10% extra dmg form yoke. I have to use jewels with resists, because there are like 0 items on HC with resists that would fit into the boots and elder ring slot.

do you know how I can calculate frenzy charges in PoB? Right now my aps of cyclone is 7.36, which is fine right? it should be under 6 or under 7.5?
Last edited by danteafk on Aug 3, 2019, 12:27:31 AM
I'm unsure if this has been asked before, if it is, my apologies for asking the same question.

Would you consider dropping Ele Focus on the 6L for ES Leech Support (Since you're constantly leeching ES due to Soul Tether, you lose 10% more damage from swapping out Ele Focus) for more survivability?

I don't have the budget to buy Atziri's Acuity. Getting one would mean I'd need a complete EQ overhaul since I'm getting a heck load of life, res and some damage (49% increased damage with hits against chilled targets) from my rare gloves.

I'm usually dying to Templar/Maraketh Legions and some bosses from maps such as Acid Caverns. Aside from that, I'm pretty much not dying.

EDIT: A word.
Last edited by poeowj on Aug 4, 2019, 1:01:14 PM
Hi, I'm really digging the build. I just got a watchers eye and now I'm wondering what I can improve on next gear or passive tree wise. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/UfvprwTN

"
danteafk wrote:
bought a watchers eye with ES on hit today and did shaper for the first time ever, twice in a row. can't believe it was so easy. thanks for this super fun build!

my jewels are not optimal, i'm missing fire/chaos or other ailments dmg on jewels to get that extra 5/10% extra dmg form yoke. I have to use jewels with resists, because there are like 0 items on HC with resists that would fit into the boots and elder ring slot.

do you know how I can calculate frenzy charges in PoB? Right now my aps of cyclone is 7.36, which is fine right? it should be under 6 or under 7.5?

If you have CDR then 7.36 is just right. Frenzy charges should be in the configuration page one of the checkboxes.
noot noot
"
poeowj wrote:
I'm unsure if this has been asked before, if it is, my apologies for asking the same question.

Would you consider dropping Ele Focus on the 6L for ES Leech Support (Since you're constantly leeching ES due to Soul Tether, you lose 10% more damage from swapping out Ele Focus) for more survivability?

I don't have the budget to buy Atziri's Acuity. Getting one would mean I'd need a complete EQ overhaul since I'm getting a heck load of life, res and some damage (49% increased damage with hits against chilled targets) from my rare gloves.

I'm usually dying to Templar/Maraketh Legions and some bosses from maps such as Acid Caverns. Aside from that, I'm pretty much not dying.

EDIT: A word.

Hey I did some math and testing a while back, when you hit Full ES your leech rate caps out, and if you leech higher than the Soul Tether degen it behaves as though you're at full ES so unfortunately you only get the lower multiplier whenever you're full. That being said the amount of leech you get is pretty negligible compared to buffing your life leech or your damage straight up so I don't bother with it. If you're dying to Templar/Maraketh Legions maybe swap in a LVLd Steelskin and manually trigger it. Otherwise if they're like offscreening you maybe pick up Flesh and Stone.

If you need more defenses and can't do Atziri's because of resistances I highly recommend picking up the Discipline WE if you can afford one.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:

If you have CDR then 7.36 is just right. Frenzy charges should be in the configuration page one of the checkboxes.

Thanks. Still confused by the wording, should it be between 6 and 7.5 or under 6 and under 7.5 ?
Loving this build so far, but am still leveling and only done up to T6 maps. Getting a Glorious Vanity with cold leech has been a nitemare so far, have bought bout 15 of em and no luck. Next will be to fine tune the APS to 7.5

Any suggestions to improve my gear? Considering to switch to Devoto,s as the movement speed is rather slow to my liking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info