[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
alvincheng wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
alvincheng wrote:
1) For Glorious Vanity, buy #5797 for best results? First time buying one of these, really confused.

2) my current aps is 5.95, with 3 frenzy charges will be 5.95*(3*0.05)=6.8425 is this correct? then if i add Coordination passive will be 6.8425*1.12=7.6636 which is over the recommended 7.5 with 1.4cdr. Are my numbers correct?

Thank you!

Use PoB to calculate your APS there's no point in doing it by hand and opening yourself up to calculation errors. Also that's not how APS calculation works it aggregates all your increases first, then multiplies your base APS by that number. So it would be more like BASE APS * SKILL MODIFIER * INCREASES (this is where coordination and frenzy gets added with whatever other increased attack speed) * MORE = APS

Ok will check in PoB. Can you also confirm the screen capture of corrupted soul is from your glorious vanity #5797?

Thank you!

EDIT: ok I bought 1 and tested and understand now. Which seed is giving u the cold damage leech?

I forget which, but it doesn't matter sincey ou won't be able to get the same seed probably, just get a random one and try it in the few spots that are compatible with the build :P
noot noot
"
Vastor wrote:
Hi, I'm really digging the build. I just got a watchers eye and now I'm wondering what I can improve on next gear or passive tree wise. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/UfvprwTN

Hi, try put your glorious vanity in the slot beside avatar of fire to save the 1 dexterity point you have invested. After that it's basically just expensive options based on what you want from the build. You can also try a C2F Eternity Shroud version if you feel like dumping buttloads of money.

Try and tighten your resists onto fewer rares to allow you to get a glove with dmg to chilled enemies and annul everything else off, and craft like dmg while leeching, ele damage, dmg during flask effect. Idk you're basically done with the build though if you're not planning on spending like 5-10+ex at minimum
noot noot
Hey , I’m playing a variant of coc but not exact your build , can you maybe look at my profile and give suggestions. I really wanted to go to 100 but I’m dying sometimes in higher tiers.....and it’s frustrating idk ,seems like my leech sucks? I cleared all content , but I just wanna go full in and don’t be scared of hard map mods or legion . Today I tried carcass with inc aoe gem before I was always running loreweave with fortify , maybe you can help transform it .
https://pastebin.com/sLDKbnFC

Could you please have a look at my PoB and give me any suggestions on what I should be looking to improve next?

I feel like my accuracy is a bit low at 82% without Lycosidae..or is that normal?

I've killed Uber Elder a couple of times already with it but want to squeeze more out if I can.

Thank you
Last edited by timrclarke on Aug 6, 2019, 3:04:57 PM
welp was fun while it lasted.

I attemped uber elder yesterday, something oneshot me after phase 1 when I was spinning through the portals.
"
danteafk wrote:
welp was fun while it lasted.

I attemped uber elder yesterday, something oneshot me after phase 1 when I was spinning through the portals.

So you gave up?? Or playing HC?
yea i play HC.

I'll play this build again in the new league, will try something else for now :)
I test few Glorious Vanity Jewel. These number will has Revitalising Frost
6806: Arcane Vision >> Revitalising Frost
Last edited by BepBep on Aug 10, 2019, 12:46:05 AM
"
timrclarke wrote:
https://pastebin.com/sLDKbnFC

Could you please have a look at my PoB and give me any suggestions on what I should be looking to improve next?

I feel like my accuracy is a bit low at 82% without Lycosidae..or is that normal?

I've killed Uber Elder a couple of times already with it but want to squeeze more out if I can.

Thank you

Your accuracy is super low because you forgot to slot in Tempered Mind in the witch start here
that should push your DPS a ton.

You also have some redundant pathing in the shadow start. Once you pick up Tempered Mind you should have it look like this

Also switch the order of your skills in your Cospri. Frostbolt should always go before Ice Nova.

If you want more out of the build you can do a few things:

a) Get a Cospri with the Frenzy charge corruption and no more than 10% increased attack speed on the sword itself

b) Get a better Watcher's Eye

For defenses:

a) Get a DISC Watcher's Eye

b) Switch to Pandemonius and rebalance your resistances

Drop the extra stuff you picked up in the Templar Start

It's a waste of points. If you're worried about not being capped Fire Resist just buy a different Yoke of Suffering, there's probably so many on the market you can get the pick of the litter.

noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Aug 8, 2019, 2:14:06 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
yea i play HC.

I'll play this build again in the new league, will try something else for now :)

F

Probably a stray shaper ball.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info