[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hey man! Awesome guide! I played coc ice nova in 3.5 and trying your build this league. I don't know if this has been asked already but why does pob and my character sheet shows a different aps?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by xxxSKULLxxx on Aug 5, 2019, 2:06:46 AM
Glorious Vanity: Is it worth 3 pts to get 35% increased cold damage and 0.2% cold leeched as life?

7.38 Aps with 14% CDR should be fine, right?
My ingame tooltips says 7.35 with charges up and PoB says 7.38.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by kussekurt on Aug 5, 2019, 4:06:21 PM

Hey !

Should I try to annul the "recover" mod or is it worthy?
"
danteafk wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
bought a watchers eye with ES on hit today and did shaper for the first time ever, twice in a row. can't believe it was so easy. thanks for this super fun build!

pulse went up to 100 from 50 while doing it :D

my jewels are not optimal, i'm missing fire/chaos or other ailments dmg on jewels to get that extra 5/10% extra dmg form yoke. I have to use jewels with resists, because there are like 0 items on HC with resists that would fit into the boots and elder ring slot.

do you know how I can calculate frenzy charges in PoB? Right now my aps of cyclone is 7.36, which is fine right? it should be under 6 or under 7.5?

If you have CDR then 7.36 is just right. Frenzy charges should be in the configuration page one of the checkboxes.

Thanks. Still confused by the wording, should it be between 6 and 7.5 or under 6 and under 7.5 ?

Doesn't work like that it's: if you have <14CDR then aps just under 6, if you have =>14CDR then aps just under 7.5.
noot noot
"
AIbatroll wrote:

Hey !

Should I try to annul the "recover" mod or is it worthy?

If it's a prefix then try an annul it, otherwise it's fine. Also depends if you need resistances from your chest.
noot noot
"
kussekurt wrote:
7.38 Aps with 14% CDR should be fine, right?
My ingame tooltips says 7.35 with charges up and PoB says 7.38.

Thanks in advance

That's fine.
noot noot
"
alvincheng wrote:
Glorious Vanity: Is it worth 3 pts to get 35% increased cold damage and 0.2% cold leeched as life?

Anything else useful on the way to it?
noot noot
"
xxxSKULLxxx wrote:
Hey man! Awesome guide! I played coc ice nova in 3.5 and trying your build this league. I don't know if this has been asked already but why does pob and my character sheet shows a different aps?

Thanks in advance!

Not 100% sure, I trust PoB more TBH, probably because you might be missing a buff or two in game.
noot noot
"
Us3rn4m3 wrote:
Got to level 100 with this build.
I've tried using Frallis's Dual wield HH setup - didn't like it: too squishy and slow for my taste.
So I made a few adjustments.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/9DM8Z4PG
Gear (t16 maps/delve), 10.6k ehp

For difficult bosses I switch to DW Cospri's, replace my Cinderswallow Urn with Atziri's Promise to make my APS stable 7.49. I also equip Soul Tether + The Pandemonius.
Gear (bosses), 9.5k ehp

So far I've killed every Delve boss multiple times at depth ~ 290-300, Mastermind lvl 83, Uber Atziri.
I cba killing UE because I'm too lazy to push Elder influence back to my elder map.

Nice setup, Frallis's setup is a bit slow and does sacrifice a decent amount for the selfcurse temp chains but it's a nice QoL change on the buff duration.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info