[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

I must be doing something wrong, i can't kill any guardians, or red elder. don't know how to link my gear so you can look at it and tell me what is wrong.

i enjoyed levelling with this build, but now on t15-t16, it is not much fun, coz i'm dying all the time
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Feb 18, 2019, 8:50:01 AM
"
I must be doing something wrong, i can't kill any guardians, or red elder. don't know how to link my gear so you can look at it and tell me what is wrong.

i enjoyed levelling with this build, but now on t15-t16, it is not much fun, coz i'm dying all the time

Prob u doing something wrong and have space for upgrades.
But you characters profile also privet, so i cant check.

I did all content with life version of the build. Soon switched to LL just for QoL.
Spoiler
Last edited by omgree on Feb 18, 2019, 12:30:54 PM
"
omgree wrote:
"

Prob u doing something wrong and have space for upgrades.
But you characters profile also privet, so i cant check.

I did all content with life version of the build. Soon switched to LL just for QoL.
Spoiler

not private anymore - pleas let me know what to do. i die on all t16 maps, it is soooo frustrating
Melt packs without a problem at all!

BUT!!!

I cant kill even t12 map bosses lol, kind of curious to my setups, take a look and tell me what i can do.

Im sitting at 4k hp and 2,1k mana

Spoiler

EDIT:

Spend 8ex to buy base and multi mod these 2 wands, hopefully its able to help me out in red tier mapping and bossing lol, eventually uber elder i guess?

Last edited by AgentTrack on Feb 18, 2019, 10:33:38 PM
"

not private anymore - pleas let me know what to do. i die on all t16 maps, it is soooo frustrating

Personaly i would:
1. Swap jewels to damage one. Get resists elsewhere.
2. Weapons with chaos dmg craft at least and plus extra dmg as chaos ideally
3. Atziri promise flask
4. Unnatural Instinct was my first goal with this build early the league. It was 7 ex for me, but no i see its 22ex+ so not sure its cheap option. But it added so much good stats to the build (for both life and LL)
5. I would swap additional mine in Volatile Mines path to pure dmg setup.
6. I would spec to Crackling speed
7. Change amulet
8. Aspect of the spider also good to have
9. Also u can try to craft/look into belt with str+life+light dmg or even elemental, but not sure if both could be in one item.
10. If u craft endgame item (cost me around 3ex to craft iirc) u can swap to shield with crit, life, rez mb even light dmg
"
omgree wrote:
"

Personaly i would:
3. Atziri promise flask
4. Unnatural Instinct was my first goal with this build early the league. It was 7 ex for me, but no i see its 22ex+ so not sure its cheap option. But it added so much good stats to the build (for both life and LL)
7. Change amulet
9. Also u can try to craft/look into belt with str+life+light dmg or even elemental, but not sure if both could be in one item.
10. If u craft endgame item (cost me around 3ex to craft iirc) u can swap to shield with crit, life, rez mb even light dmg

Thanks! That's very helpful.
1. I swapped one, but I can't do the other two without losing too much resists. Will keep trying
2. not yet, still looking
3. done
4. i have zero exalts :-(
5. done
6. done
7. done (has 13% of non-chaos dmg as chaos dmg)
8. can't get this yet
9. can't find one yet
10. can't get this yet

i also got soul of Ambrius, which will help

btw - i just killed Hydra, so clearly these changes are working!! i only have 4500 hp now though :-/

edit: and just killed minotaur deathless! with only 4427 hp, lol
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Feb 19, 2019, 6:42:44 AM
"
"
omgree wrote:
"

Personaly i would:
3. Atziri promise flask
7. Change amulet

Thanks! That's very helpful.
1. I swapped one, but I can't do the other two without losing too much resists. Will keep trying
2. not yet, still looking
3. done
4. i have zero exalts :-(
5. done
6. done
7. done (has 13% of non-chaos dmg as chaos dmg)
8. can't get this yet
9. can't find one yet
10. can't get this yet

i also got soul of Ambrius, which will help

btw - i just killed Hydra, so clearly these changes are working!! i only have 4500 hp now though :-/

Get your lvl up so you can take Acrobatics/Phas Acrobatics keystones
Took me a while to figure out that these nodes are amazing, deff helps with less dying!

Best way I found to farm currency was low level delves(esp Fire/Cold biomes), got so much currency/fossils with the odd exalt drop that I slowly upgraded my gear.
I also flipped currency to get chaos (mostly jeweler orbs).
"
deconduino wrote:

Any ideas on what I should be looking to upgrade next? Have about 10ex to spend.

Up to now I have mainly just spent money on the 2 wands and 6-linking the loreweave.

Get lvl 21 Arc, it's a nice cheap upgrade!
Also get more Abyss jewels with T1 flat life and spell damage for your tree
http://poe.trade/search/ooookarisitama
Better boots with higher movement speed
Helmet with Additional mine placed would be another good boost to your dps

Here's my current list of items, done all content bar Uber Elder(1st try unsuccessful) and Delve bosses(not been deep enough to find).
This league was my first for Shaper and his Guardians, Red Elder and his Guardians, Uber Atziri and Vaal Temple Trio and Hall of Grandmasters(1 death)

I hope they don't nerf this for next league as it's deff going to be my next league starter!

"

Im glad you made progress after the changes! This is the point to make changes to do more progress! Keep it up!

Also i played all the time with Decoy totem+totem rez gem. With high-end gear you prob dont need it but before you at least may try it, just lvl it up as much as u can (i have lvl 19). Can do some job on hard bosses and Syndycate.

Plus i forgot - craft crit on some flask. I have it on my sulphur.
Last edited by omgree on Feb 19, 2019, 4:00:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info