[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

If i have corrupted loreweave +2 socketed mines, what gem should i use in my chest armour - arc or lightning spire?..
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
If i have corrupted loreweave +2 socketed mines, what gem should i use in my chest armour - arc or lightning spire?..

Id go with arc personally. Never understood why so many insist on lightning spire trap. Why get close enough to throw a trap when you can just kill with arc from a distance?

Sure lightning spire may do more damage IF the boss is stationary but Ive never felt that arc lacks damage
"
Garash wrote:
"
TIMIK23 wrote:

Id go with arc personally. Never understood why so many insist on lightning spire trap. Why get close enough to throw a trap when you can just kill with arc from a distance?

Sure lightning spire may do more damage IF the boss is stationary but Ive never felt that arc lacks damage

Thanks a lot!

Last question: how did you get your weapons?
I cannot even find weapon like this or just base.
What is better - buy a random 80 iLvl+ mace and try to change it with fossils?
Or search a base and then open a multicraft?
Have 6-7 ex.
idk, running with shitty mace and that make me sad :D

"
TIMIK23 wrote:
"
Garash wrote:
"
TIMIK23 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Have 6-7 ex.

Buried in this post is a search for the right types of wands to use.
I've kept this as a fav as the search criteria setup is a great way to find the best wand you can afford.
http://poe.trade/search/utitekahenzomo

The original search was for 400 and I usually try and search for 440+ if I can find one for a decent price 100/150c, sometimes have to wait for them to go online.
Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on Feb 8, 2019, 8:30:41 AM
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
Thanks a lot!

Have 6-7 ex.

I crafted myself a couple of wands yesterday. I used wands with ~40% increased spell damage and ~18% elemental damage as extra chaos damage as a base. The rest of the affixs were empty.

I then multi modded both wands and just slapped on the below crafts:

Now i might still try to anul the multi mod off and slam them, but the risk of bricking them is pretty high so I am holding off for now.

Heres the link I used to find the crafting bases:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/zrRwq2i4

I got both bases for 1 respectively 1.5 ex - you might have to be a little patient but its certainly doable. Total cost was around 5.5ex. GL to you and let me know if you have any questions.
"
fortehxo wrote:
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
Thanks a lot!

Have 6-7 ex.

I crafted myself a couple of wands yesterday. I used wands with ~40% increased spell damage and ~18% elemental damage as extra chaos damage as a base. The rest of the affixs were empty.

I then multi modded both wands and just slapped on the below crafts:

Now i might still try to anul the multi mod off and slam them, but the risk of bricking them is pretty high so I am holding off for now.

Heres the link I used to find the crafting bases:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/zrRwq2i4

I got both bases for 1 respectively 1.5 ex - you might have to be a little patient but its certainly doable. Total cost was around 5.5ex. GL to you and let me know if you have any questions.

Very nice wands!
On page 36 of this thread is a better wand search tool, That link is OK, but because everything is equal weighted it gives higher ranking to wands that do far less damage.
Hia !

Amazing guide i really love this guide! And i never came so far in the game as i did now!

I have to do 6 maps and im done, and uber elder^^ any thing els i did ^^ except delve...
But i was wondering how i can improve?

Could anyone tell me what i upgrade now?

Dmg's and Resist ^^
Spoiler

This is my current gear!
Spoiler

I know my belt sh ould be better in terms of l ife but, i know this one! :D

My Atlas ^^
Spoiler

Best Regards

ycie
Last edited by ycie on Feb 9, 2019, 4:06:31 PM
I would switch out Vaal arc for level 21 regular arc, that extra chain is sick for mapping, helps with boss damage (still less than Vaal but can be spammed) and makes it easier to use Vaal RF or Grace.
Hi! Thanks for the build. I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far. My only issue is that, while I'm no expert on Uber Elder, I find my damage on him and other bosses seems to be lacking a bit. My arma build melts everything but is too squishy. Any suggestions on tactics or gear changes? Thanks in advance.

Her's my gear -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info