[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Fingers crossed that Arc/Mines don't get nerfed in the next league and that the new support gem Spell Focus works well with Arc!

Arc is getting its much deserved nerf, Bex said as much. It will still be good, just not "starter build for 70% of playerbase" good.
Second-class poe gamer
RNG at corruption altar comes abit too late for me T_T

Had a blast this league with this build, hopefully next league dont have a major nerf~
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Fingers crossed that Arc/Mines don't get nerfed in the next league and that the new support gem Spell Focus works well with Arc!

Arc is getting its much deserved nerf, Bex said as much. It will still be good, just not "starter build for 70% of playerbase" good.

Where have you read this? I havent found anything about it
NERFING! Please say this is a mistake, I have all my hopes in this basket.

Also, i played this for an entire league, loved it. Just went to relook at the guide and realised i 6L my Arc and 4L my linghtning spire trap......wtf. I have played about 200 hours on this build like it. How did i do that?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bowenandarrow/characters

Have a look. I can't figure out if i stuffed up doing this or it is good. It certainly did everything i wanted.
"
Garash wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:

Where have you read this? I havent found anything about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ase5tb/all_aboard_the_hype_train/egtyjcu/
Second-class poe gamer
"
AgentTrack wrote:
RNG at corruption altar comes abit too late for me T_T

Had a blast this league with this build, hopefully next league dont have a major nerf~

That's a great corruption.
When I got fedup with my 1st char I created this Sab Arc Miner based on this guide/video and used a Tabluar with +2 Mine gems which got me to maps really quickly. Was one of the best levelling experiences I've ever had in this game.
Hope that if they do nerf it, that it's still playable and not like what they did to SRS back in the day.
Soo, after reading through the manifesto, arc skill cooldown for reduced, but that doesn’t affect mine isn’t it? The worst is the chain distance that got servely hit, no more throw one mine and a few packs of mobs die :(

Shall see the exact nerfs statistics when patch notes comes out
Last edited by AgentTrack on Mar 4, 2019, 7:10:12 PM
Is it possible for me to build this, and later transition it to a ES build? without much ballache? thanks , the amigo es build is shadow based isnt it? this ones sabtour? im not sure, maybe i jsut got confused. any help would be nice thanks
This was going to be my first play with this build on new leauge. Sounds like there's no point with the nerfing though..
Last edited by saltyballss on Mar 5, 2019, 12:49:34 PM
"
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 80% (from 90%).
Lowered the range at which Arc can chain from 50 units to 25 units.

GG Arc, rip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info