Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Could we wear Maligaro's Restraint belt with this build once we have shock immunity? that would give 15% movement speed and 60% increased dmg. One would lose life and resists ofc.

Thanks for guide, ran my POE game on half screen and your youtube guide on other half and did the same thing you did through the 4 hour video, mind you I had to pause it constantly as I was 3x slower and did it over 5 days :)

Was confusing at some points and tad things were missed but was a great guide. Just wish you said out loud each time you were going into a zone and the name of it as it was hard to play and watch at same time.

I played POE 3 years ago and quit on act 8 after realizing my self made build was meh and couldn't progress. did 48 hrs back than and only 5 hrs this time around to get to same point :)
So you 6L (on Tabula) your Arc Mine, 4L Lightning Spire Trap.. and later on you 6L Lightning Spire Trap and 4L Arc Mine?
"
Sleepy1992 wrote:
So you 6L (on Tabula) your Arc Mine, 4L Lightning Spire Trap.. and later on you 6L Lightning Spire Trap and 4L Arc Mine?

Yeah, helms with "Place an additional Mine" also come with Remote Mine support, so once you get one of those you swap Arc into the helm and Lightning Spire Trap down into your chest. You don't necessarily need a 6L chest for LST, so if you're on a budget that would be a good time to swap into a 5L chest with decent stats.

Thought I'd share the gear from my build since I went the route of using a Cloak of Defiance and building to maximize the benefit of MoM. Altogether I have about 8.5k EHP and massive mana regen. It's been fun and I have done all end game content with it, so don't feel like you have to use a loreweave just because everyone else does. The main thing that is annoying about cloak of defiance is there is no market to buy good corruptions. I am tired of bricking my own attempts!
"
Could we wear Maligaro's Restraint belt with this build once we have shock immunity? that would give 15% movement speed and 60% increased dmg. One would lose life and resists ofc.

You cannot get shocked (shock immunity) so the only bonus would be the movement speed one.
Anyone doing deep delves with this build? If so do you use temp chain or enfeeble? Using cwdt or blasphemy?
I like the CWDT/Frost Wall setup for deep delves.
Here's my gear now - It's feeling pretty good - was able to beat all T16 maps and am at XP Power level 94. I got a cool skelleton belt today too which gives me some cool random stats. My life and damage went down a bit, but not really noticeable and every now and then i get a super speed boost. I think i'll be able to take this to 95 if i am careful and don't die too much.

Thanks for all the tips along the way for better gear.

Definitely a cool “skeleton belt”, not sure if serious but if you think the best thing out of it is just the speed you haven’t played too much with it yet. Try a safehouse or a map packed with rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info