[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

https://pastebin.com/JmZ3YYBR

Can u check what i need to improve in the 1st order?
A lot of 1shot from meta bosses. Maybe some advises.
Thanks!
"
Kev265 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
RubinKazan wrote:
I noticed the pob tree is different to the suggested tree in levelling, which is the correct tree to use? I'm currently just following the story mode tutorial so using that tree- will I experience significant dps loss?

No, the build can do all content on the tree in the guide that is a little more tanky

Im sorry to say in the current condition of this guide it cannot do all content. There is alot of mix mash information. I think the main problem is that you admit you haven't actually played this build in over a year! alot changes in that time!

For the first time in many leagues I'm very close to rolling another build as im sick of the constant deaths!

Thanks for the build it was fun up to a point.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

I think LL is the best version of miners. It's just not very beginner friendly and hard to do in SSF
"
Yethike wrote:
Hey guys.

Im currently using Ice spear for bosses but im thinking about switching to ball lightning. Should i switch?
I know my weapons are not that great but thats my next job to improve them :D

This is my current build(POB):
https://pastebin.com/mkVeE63X

Any help would be great :)

Ball lightning is also very strong
Started crafting a sceptre, but while checking poe.ninja top arc chars, I saw nobody is using sceptres, but a lot of wands, does anyone know why is that ?
Hi, really enjoying mines so far and have cleared most content with Arc in 6L Tremor Rod.

Boss killing is much slower than I would like though, should I now be working on linking my Loreweave and setting up Ball Lightning/Pyroclast or would I be better spending my time/currency on improving something else? I have around 6ex right now.
"
Kaos667 wrote:
Hi, really enjoying mines so far and have cleared most content with Arc in 6L Tremor Rod.

Boss killing is much slower than I would like though, should I now be working on linking my Loreweave and setting up Ball Lightning/Pyroclast or would I be better spending my time/currency on improving something else? I have around 6ex right now.

Imo the single target setup is very important, especially this league. Arc is really good and doesn't need much to have good clear even on high Tier maps. Had a budget 5L helmet with arc for a long time and never felt that clear was slow or a problem.

You absolutely want a 6L chest piece to boost your single target DPS. The reason why I like this build so much this league is because it has insane single target dps. It can easily kill T16 metamorphs in 2-3 seconds.
In addition use Atziri'S Promise instead of Wise oak. Wise Oak will only benefit lightning or cold damage. Atziri'S Promise is always just 15% more damage and the chaos resistance is nice to have.

Also think about switching to a dual wielding setup.
I see that some of you are running righteous fire. How to use it to not die from burning? From what i see in skill desc there is no way to turn it off abd ut burns you pretty fast
"
Domen122 wrote:
I see that some of you are running righteous fire. How to use it to not die from burning? From what i see in skill desc there is no way to turn it off abd ut burns you pretty fast
There using vaal righteous fire.not just righteous fire
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey guys. First time here creating a mine char and I'm loving it! It would help me alot if you could provide me with some help though.

Ιm lvl 79 currently and cant do above tier 12 maps. Damage is ok, but I'm getting oneshotted by big groups and some bosses.

Another issue, is flask charges for boss fights/metamorphs. I definitely can't instakill them, and once my flasks are done, I can't do anything since mana regen is not instant and we use mind over matter.

Can someone please check my character and give me some in depth info on how to improve?
I would really appreciate it. I have 3ex to use.

Char name: Trap_Idas
Last edited by dexwhite on Jan 1, 2020, 4:43:27 PM
"

Hey guys. First time here creating a mine char and I'm loving it! It would help me alot if you could provide me with some help though.

Ιm lvl 79 currently and cant do above tier 12 maps. Damage is ok, but I'm getting oneshotted by big groups and some bosses.

Another issue, is flask charges for boss fights/metamorphs. I definitely can't instakill them, and once my flasks are done, I can't do anything since mana regen is not instant and we use mind over matter.

Can someone please check my character and give me some in depth info on how to improve?
I would really appreciate it. I have 3ex to use.

Char name: Trap_Idas

Feel free to take a look at my char. I'd recommend going for a helmet that has blastchain support (I also like hypothermia support in there) pretty cheap and moving your arc mines over there. Then I'd invest in wands for the stats. You'll gain a ton of damage right there. The main hand wand I have was about 40c, though you'll want to set up some trade filters and watch for good deals. I also went with a shield eventually and found the damage pretty comparable with the right stats.

you could squeeze a good bit of damage out of your ring and belt situation.

I also gained a ton of QOL by getting a dream fragments ring corrupted to increase my zealotry effect. Good resists still, mana + mana regen, and immunity to freeze is huge. A little over 50% mana pool and I'm still doing fine.

Not a bad idea to POB that 6th link on a cheap chest piece and see how it compares to your current loreweave setup until you can afford to 6L it.

I'd also recommend pulling back map tiers and just focusing on leveling up to 90. That's where the XP should start slowing down.

Also if you're looking to make a little free money, for love of god, put some weapons in your #2 slot and passive level some gems. Check POE ninja for the highest prices on 20/0 gems and you'll gain 60-90c every time you level them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info