[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Example257 wrote:
Hey there another question (maybe you can also put it in the guide)

On what level do you recommend to get the gems? And which one are worth to make 20% quality?
Like leave cwdt and immortal call at a low level if i'm right.
Thanks for your answer

What u mean "On what level do you recommend to get the gems?" ??

CWDT usualy i run lvl 1 immortal call setup on levelling , lvl 5 on white maps, 10 yellow, 15 red ...

20% on:
- MS and all his support
- Whirling setup
-increased duration for vaal haste
-blood rage for attack speed

other are useless
What is the way to get life gain o hit? I only see that status in Thief's Torment ring on your build.... and you posted a build in reply without any item that have it!

Another question! Fire damage on attack make effect in fire balls? Or Fire damage on spells will be better?

Help a noob!

How to craft - fire res helmet?
First of all i want to thank you for this guide dave!

I really looked forward to try something tanky this league but i keep dying at some burst (cause of physical dmg I guess).
For example I cant do any syndicate labratorys because they just burst me to 0 before I can even leech or life reg anything. I did ok till tier 5-6 maps and now i keep dying to abyssal/breach/syndicates etc. I read everything a couple times but i cant figure out what im doing wrong. I just dont get it :D
I need some advice for my char CHILLIAM_MOBILEGAMER ^^

best regards :)
Last edited by wacja on Dec 17, 2018, 5:41:16 AM
"
wacja wrote:

I really looked forward to try something tanky this league but i keep dying at some burst (cause of physical dmg I guess).
For example I cant do any syndicate labratorys because they just burst me to 0 before I can even leech or life reg anything. I did ok till tier 5-6 maps and now i keep dying to abyssal/breach/syndicates etc. I read everything a couple times but i cant figure out what im doing wrong. I just dont get it :D

Get more life from tree drop some dmg. Use Whirling blades its faster and better for that build, i use leap slam only for walls... And most important for now is get 6link body, and go ULab if u cant alone pay it.. u can chek my gear.I did well t10-11maps and yah i have some dies,bc this syndicate`s are crazy...need to play safe against him..

And i think with loreweave and the "budget" swords will be ok... But RNG i s hate me, and from start to now have only 90c after i buy some items. No luck for me.... for now.
Last edited by RIDEK1992 on Dec 17, 2018, 5:55:05 AM
"
Musicbox1234 wrote:
How to craft - fire res helmet?

Scorched fossil i think...
Last edited by RIDEK1992 on Dec 17, 2018, 6:26:45 AM
"
krattusk wrote:
What is the way to get life gain o hit? I only see that status in Thief's Torment ring on your build.... and you posted a build in reply without any item that have it!

Another question! Fire damage on attack make effect in fire balls? Or Fire damage on spells will be better?

Help a noob!

hi mate sorry for delay, but im working hard on december.

btw

life gain on hit is on thief torment on a budget

and

on vitality watchet eye mod --->

look mechanic section

add fire damage to attack work

molten strike is an attack not a spell so spell dont work
"
wacja wrote:

Hey mate

ur gear seems good, on lvl 81 u r able to do uber lab i think without problems.

for now try to get ur fortify up for stun immunity and armour/evasion buff

u can swap flamability for enffeble for more defense
If i find perma fortify from the ascendancy awkward, can i change it with adrenaline? I usually dodge enemy attacks with whirling and also get the fortify buff
Also, wouldn't point blank work here? MS is projectile based, so it can increase the damage by a lot! Plus, it's pretty close too
Last edited by TheFireHeart64 on Dec 17, 2018, 1:45:50 PM
"
If i find perma fortify from the ascendancy awkward, can i change it with adrenaline? I usually dodge enemy attacks with whirling and also get the fortify buff
Also, wouldn't point blank work here? MS is projectile based, so it can increase the damage by a lot! Plus, it's pretty close too

As i said on guide, for me if u wanna run adrenaline u should go for kaom root for perma and freez immunity...

We are using point blank, on the tree before grelwood, u should read better the thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info