[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

I finally got a Grelwood. Should I keep running 2 Ichimonji or Use 1 Grel and 1 Ich? ALso with 1 Grelwood can i take some points back on my skill tree?
"
TheBull100 wrote:
Hi Dave,
this build is awesome , asking for some advice regarding helmet enchant, if you could choose what do you prefer, 2 additional projectiles or 40% increased damage?

Grrut

projectiles always
"
Example257 wrote:
ist the gear for juggernaut still up to date? cause it says "for delve". Or do i take the same as for champ?

nothing chance on the gear, only wildefire is only 1 now
"
Guhpy wrote:
I finally got a Grelwood. Should I keep running 2 Ichimonji or Use 1 Grel and 1 Ich? ALso with 1 Grelwood can i take some points back on my skill tree?

if u run 1 grel 1 ichi u can drop ur point blank on tree cuz point blank on grel is generic
Hi dave ,
This build is just awesome !
You did a good job and im not disappointed to have tried it in the beggining of this season.
I got my second grelwood shank and i got my watcher's eye too , next step is my body armor. I was wondering if u can help me to choose between loreweave or belly because im very confusing. I have incredible dps for now even if i dont have good enchant or %increased fire damage while affected by Anger on my Watcher's eye.
So should i go for something more tanky like belly of the beast or should go for loreweave for more dps -->(more sustain) and 80% res cap.
On this way, if u could just check my build real quick to give me some advice or recommandation about my items/tree/gems it would be really appreciated !
Tanks you very much ! :)
"
weezor17 wrote:
Hi dave ,
This build is just awesome !
You did a good job and im not disappointed to have tried it in the beggining of this season.
I got my second grelwood shank and i got my watcher's eye too , next step is my body armor. I was wondering if u can help me to choose between loreweave or belly because im very confusing. I have incredible dps for now even if i dont have good enchant or %increased fire damage while affected by Anger on my Watcher's eye.
So should i go for something more tanky like belly of the beast or should go for loreweave for more dps -->(more sustain) and 80% res cap.
On this way, if u could just check my build real quick to give me some advice or recommandation about my items/tree/gems it would be really appreciated !
Tanks you very much ! :)

i prefere loreweave . 80% res even im maps with -11% player res is so good and phys damage-ele damage-crit-stats , not so good life but we have over 220% increased life from tree

u must invert ur immortal call with cWDT
get wise flask ( and make sure to have fire res higher )

all other things are ok , u r going good

GL and let us know ur progression
Thanks u a lot for u quick response but im not sure to understand what do you mean by :invert your immortal call with CWDT ( sorry my english is not on point .. )
Which flask should i change for the wise oak ?
I like rotgut for maping faster and my granite flask double my armor ( & save my life really often ! )
"
weezor17 wrote:
Thanks u a lot for u quick response but im not sure to understand what do you mean by :invert your immortal call with CWDT ( sorry my english is not on point .. )
Which flask should i change for the wise oak ?
I like rotgut for maping faster and my granite flask double my armor ( & save my life really often ! )

NP

u must have Cast when damage taken-blood rage-immortal call in this order for be sure panthoen work always, so first in ur sword CWDT last immortal

probablu better first the granite, and when u get dying sun drop quicksilver

so i just need to swap my CWDT and immortal in my sword right ?
Thx u so much another time !

I have 1 more socket on my boots and i dont know what to do with that ! Can i add or swap something to maximized the build ? Also I have portal too, can i change it for something better a support gems or something like that ? what do u think and propose about this ?
Last edited by weezor17 on Dec 16, 2018, 4:36:30 PM
Hey there another question (maybe you can also put it in the guide)

On what level do you recommend to get the gems? And which one are worth to make 20% quality?
Like leave cwdt and immortal call at a low level if i'm right.
Thanks for your answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info