[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
erarnarg wrote:
Hey, since there aren't any hrimnor's resolve with additional projectile enchant on the market, should i get another helm or go get it myself ?

Great build btw, farmed ulab with it as a league starter and wasn't disappointed

Molten strike balls enchant isnt mandatory, and try to farm is hard ...

you can go for another helm and run kaom root for frezz/stun immunity then u can use first strike insterad fortitude
"
sirfares wrote:
Hi i followed your "improve section" for my gears and my gems but i see that the gems on the POB is a little different, which one should i follow ?
Plus is my gear good for Guardians and Shaper or should i change some things ?

Follow the gems set up in the guide

btw u must invert CWDT with Immortal Call in ut sword
Im confusing about the Avatar of fire and i need to know something if u can help me.
Exemple , if i take # fire damage on a jewel and i take 20 to 40 cold damage too , will the cold damage become fire damage for 50% ?
If it work this way , should i take life + fire damage + cold/lightning damage on a jewel ?
"
weezor17 wrote:
Im confusing about the Avatar of fire and i need to know something if u can help me.
Exemple , if i take # fire damage on a jewel and i take 20 to 40 cold damage too , will the cold damage become fire damage for 50% ?
If it work this way , should i take life + fire damage + cold/lightning damage on a jewel ?

Cold and light damage work on 50% , so u DONT take theese damage.

in this case on this build we are able to convert all the physical in fire damage( 60% from molten + 50% from avatar- extra 10% dont count )

so u must grab only fire or physical damage

DONT grab light or cold damage nowhere

and Chaos dont work here
Hey dave/anyone,

Can someone check out my champ (moltamp) and give me some pointers? i feel like i'm not doing enough dmg, i feel very squishy, and i don't see how you got 6.5k hp with a tabby.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
Hey dave/anyone,

Can someone check out my champ (moltamp) and give me some pointers? i feel like i'm not doing enough dmg, i feel very squishy, and i don't see how you got 6.5k hp with a tabby.

What ur hp right now ?

i think ur gear its ok ( better then mine ) im still running tabula and 1 ichimonji (lvl 91, 6400 hp and ez red maps, did now my first mastermind deathless )

what tier r u running ?

btw wise aok flask and silver flask help dps.
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Hey dave/anyone,

What ur hp right now ?

i think ur gear its ok ( better then mine ) im still running tabula and 1 ichimonji (lvl 91, 6400 hp and ez red maps, did now my first mastermind deathless )

what tier r u running ?

btw wise aok flask and silver flask help dps.

5,6k hp i'll grab those flasks. sorry running 10-14
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Last edited by JohnnyDesolation on Dec 18, 2018, 2:57:29 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Is this a must to run it only in a 3 link or can I run it with 4 link too with the same result for the Pantheon trick?

f.e. CWDT - Bloodrage - Flamability - IC
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Is this a must to run it only in a 3 link or can I run it with 4 link too with the same result for the Pantheon trick?

f.e. CWDT - Bloodrage - Flamability - IC

CWDT-BR-IC is mandatory then if u wanna run into 4link u can add golem/curse
Hi Guys,

i was just thinking about curse on hit Elder ring. Poarchers mark on it and we can skip the Whatchers eye?
It´s not that much life gain on hit ( on lvl 12 its 16 life and 9 mana)

Would this be enough?
Last edited by _Gambo on Dec 20, 2018, 2:55:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info