[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
If i find perma fortify from the ascendancy awkward, can i change it with adrenaline? I usually dodge enemy attacks with whirling and also get the fortify buff
Also, wouldn't point blank work here? MS is projectile based, so it can increase the damage by a lot! Plus, it's pretty close too

Hey dude,
can i point out that you missed "Bloodless" on your tree?

Respec 2 x 5% life nodes and allocate to 5% and 8%, gives you 3% more life.

I'd also respect Dervish and use those 2 points for your jewel slot next to "Golem's Blood".

Otherwise, cheers :D
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the build, so far doing content easy. Map droprate is tiresome, but sustaining tier 5's... want to do higher, but they won't drop :(.

Anyway, what I was wondering is;
- We have 5% chance to shock, ignite & freeze from: Holy Dominion
If we add Celestial Punishment we'll get another 5% to those 3 ailments.

if we put in those 2 points to get there will it be a good choice, as we'll get the 25% increased damage with hits against Frozen, Shocked or Ignited enemies.

Was wondering what your thoughts were.
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
If i find perma fortify from the ascendancy awkward, can i change it with adrenaline? I usually dodge enemy attacks with whirling and also get the fortify buff
Also, wouldn't point blank work here? MS is projectile based, so it can increase the damage by a lot! Plus, it's pretty close too

Hey dude,

I'd also respect Dervish and use those 2 points for your jewel slot next to "Golem's Blood".

hey mate i pick up bloodless, can u tell me on which POB i miss it ?

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Genji084 wrote:
"

Hey dude,

hey mate i pick up bloodless, can u tell me on which POB i miss it ?

You haven't, but "TheFireHeart64" did :P
"
Genji084 wrote:
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the build, so far doing content easy. Map droprate is tiresome, but sustaining tier 5's... want to do higher, but they won't drop :(.

if we put in those 2 points to get there will it be a good choice, as we'll get the 25% increased damage with hits against Frozen, Shocked or Ignited enemies.

I tryied combustion instead of ele focus, but on my set up ele focus give me a few more dps

btw the difference are few ... on ele focus we spend less points on tree
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Genji084 wrote:
Hi Dave,

I tryied combustion instead of ele focus, but on my set up ele focus give me a few more dps

Hey dude,
thanks for your reply, I didn't mean the gems, but in the Skill tree, on the left upper corner "Celestial Punishment" because of the added dmg.

Also, do 2 Grelwood Shanks give +2 or +4 balls?
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Genji084 wrote:
Hi Dave,

Hey dude,
thanks for your reply, I didn't mean the gems, but in the Skill tree, on the left upper corner "Celestial Punishment" because of the added dmg.

Also, do 2 Grelwood Shanks give +2 or +4 balls?

yes but if u run celestial punishment u must drop elemetal focus for combustion .. with ele focus u cant do ignite ...

double grelwood give us 2 projs each so 4 balls in total , 8 balls with ancestral call

EDIT: 8 balls on single target, 12 in map
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 17, 2018, 4:43:32 PM
Hey, since there aren't any hrimnor's resolve with additional projectile enchant on the market, should i get another helm or go get it myself ?

Great build btw, farmed ulab with it as a league starter and wasn't disappointed
Wouldn't the Beltimber Blade be a good substitute for the hilariously overpriced Grelwood Shanks?
Hi i followed your "improve section" for my gears and my gems but i see that the gems on the POB is a little different, which one should i follow ?
Plus is my gear good for Guardians and Shaper or should i change some things ?

Last edited by sirfares on Dec 17, 2018, 8:46:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info