[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

You can t use 2 wildfires ? or am I stupid ... have 2 one doesn t work ...

NVM limited to 1 since 3.5 :)
Last edited by ScorpG on Dec 16, 2018, 3:06:27 AM
"
ScorpG wrote:
You can t use 2 wildfires ? or am I stupid ... have 2 one doesn t work ...

NVM limited to 1 since 3.5 :)

only 1 from 3.5 chance ( there is the 3.5 chance in the guide )
Could anyone give me a hint?

I keep dying all the time and my damage feels abysmal.
"
Jakubino wrote:

buy ornament of the east u r at right lvl for it ( 1c each )

u need a flask for freez now before hrimnor or kaom

make sure u have all res capped
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 16, 2018, 4:08:19 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Jakubino wrote:

buy ornament of the east u r at right lvl for it ( 1c each )

u need a flask for freez now before hrimnor or kaom

make sure u have all res capped

Thank you!
What do You mean by "Important: put in this order CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call for pantheon trick"
do i have to have special order of colour placement in my item in order to execute this trick?
If You can You could look at my character TotuTotamTotemy and tell me if the trick will work in my case and if not what should I do. Thanks in advance for help.
"
aarin wrote:
What do You mean by "Important: put in this order CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call for pantheon trick"
do i have to have special order of colour placement in my item in order to execute this trick?
If You can You could look at my character TotuTotamTotemy and tell me if the trick will work in my case and if not what should I do. Thanks in advance for help.

ur setup works
Hi Dave,
this build is awesome , asking for some advice regarding helmet enchant, if you could choose what do you prefer, 2 additional projectiles or 40% increased damage?

Grrut
Additional projectile are always the best option for Molten Strike. Increase damage more and give additional treatment for each balls, increase the chance for a Elemental Overload or Blind if we have a chance to blind with a hit from Jewel (by the way, I recommend everyone to have at least one gem with a chance to Blind, this is a perfect improvement of defense a taking into account that each ball can fire it, 6% chance is alot)
ist the gear for juggernaut still up to date? cause it says "for delve". Or do i take the same as for champ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info