[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Rendralt wrote:

Any thoughts on how to proceed with this? I don't plan on getting an empower. 1 prefix + 1 suffix free. Thanks in advance!

If you want to spend more currency, you could craft "Cannot roll attack mods," slam for +1 gems, remove crafted mods, and then multi-mod again. If that's too much currency, I would just look in PoB and see what mod you can craft that gives you the biggest DPS increase.
Hi,

I've never rolled a scion so this is probably a stupid question.

Looking at the leveling guide and the skills tree. It ends, then the next one you show is the end game, what do i do inbetween? is it the first lab that allows you to restart the path?
"
Phizeek wrote:
Hey, I dont play many bow characters and have never played Ele Hit, so was just wondering if anyone has recommendations on gear upgrades. Obviously I still need levels, and will be going after jewel sockets after acro, but have a decent amount of currency to spend so wondering what I can upgrade gear-wise.

Spoiler

Not sure atziri's flask does anything
Fun build! Clear speed is awesome and re-gearing for Uber Elder got me deathless first try.

Clearing setup:
Spoiler

And Uber Elder/Boss:
Spoiler

Obviously room for improvement on things like belt/ring/quiver/weapon. Damage could be a little better but not sure I want to spend it. Kept resists balanced for full Wise Oak potential (except during Dying Sun)
Thanks @thi3n for the build!
"
Phizeek wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
So I picked up this quiver, i wish it had attack speed but meh

and crafted this ringg.

I'm hoping this will make my high tier bosses/syndicate feel smoother. Havent tried shaper or UE yet since im only 84

Hey, just fyi (not sure how much currency you have to spend), but if you're looking for more bossing damage and don't generate Frenzy charges w/o killing things (like me), +1 to min Frenzy charges is more damage than anything else you can craft by quite a bit. That's a nice ring tho! :)

thanks, I thought about +1 min frenzy when I was doing the fire damage craft. I probably should have. I have currency this league which is amazing and not normal for me (sitting on like 14ex 1000c). I kinda want to work up the balls to Annul. off the fire damage to attacks since its a bad roll but man if it doesnt hit that stat I'll be so salty..
Probably a dumb question, but why is Drillneck bad for bossing? From my naive perspective the 50% damage bonus since the boss is getting pierced plus the 12% attack speed seems better than the rares people are using? I know I'm missing something, just not sure what it is. Thanks!
"
lepyr wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but why is Drillneck bad for bossing? From my naive perspective the 50% damage bonus since the boss is getting pierced plus the 12% attack speed seems better than the rares people are using? I know I'm missing something, just not sure what it is. Thanks!

noticed you have PB on your tree so drillneck is fine for bossing.
Last edited by teslabear on Feb 9, 2019, 6:15:51 PM
I cannot for the life of me craft this shaper bow (ilvl 82).

Using the same 4 fossils (jagged, serrated, metallic and corroded) and it is just not rolling.

Is there anything else I can do, or just keep trying and pray to RNGeesus?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
I cannot for the life of me craft this shaper bow (ilvl 82).

Using the same 4 fossils (jagged, serrated, metallic and corroded) and it is just not rolling.

Is there anything else I can do, or just keep trying and pray to RNGeesus?

yeah, because it's shaped
When I was talking that it's about 10 times harder to craft a good shaped bow (compare to elder) - it was not just empty words :D

yes, there is a chance to craft an OP shaped bow with 20% double damage/attack speed hybrid suffix, but most of the time it's not worth it unless you have like 50 free exalts and no other way to spend them
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

yeah, because it's shaped
When I was talking that it's about 10 times harder to craft a good shaped bow (compare to elder) - it was not just empty words :D

yes, there is a chance to craft an OP shaped bow with 20% double damage/attack speed hybrid suffix, but most of the time it's not worth it unless you have like 50 free exalts and no other way to spend them

Cool, as long as there's no other way to be doing it. Don't have much else to do at this point in the league.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Feb 10, 2019, 3:01:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info