[dbLinkedItem id="12754646963"]

:D
"
desing1 wrote:

:D

the best outcome, congratz
"
might of the meeks -
There seem to be a lot of questions around Might of the Meek and I will add it to the main guide and put an "Alternate Might of the Meek Tree" section. I think this is a good version of the build that has tons of life. A little low on the INT for the combustion so a 30 int node or int on the gear may be required.

"
I finally got him. First Red Elder, Shaper AND Uber Elder kill this league. Ty thi3n for the build and everybody else on this thread for the advice! I killed him on my 4th try without Kaom's Roots.
Congrats on the kill.

"
My question is: Why use "Yoke of Suffering"? The original build can't shock any monster with over 2mil+ health(approx). This is according to PoB. You can check this info in the "Calcs" tab.
Shock can be applied in two ways. One is doing enough lightning damage (or elemental damage with yoke) as a percentage of monsters health with a critical strike. Another way is to just have raw shock chance (the Elemental Hit skill gem has ~50% built into the gem) and with ~15% on the tree and 5-10% from yoke you are shocking and igniting nearly every single hit.

"
I remember when you first started on PoE, i saw you on twitch. You said you were just trying and just taking a break from Diablo 3. lol. I told you man, when you leave D3 for PoE, theres no going back.

Glad youre enjoying your stay.
I do still play D3 every once in a while - not for long though :)

"
Also why Avatar of fire when you're already blocking cold and lightning? at that point arent you already doing nothing but fire?
It's converting the base damages of the lightning and cold portions. The threshold jewels don't actually convert damage it just makes it so you choose the fire version of Elemental Hit every time you attack with it.

"
Crafting

Tons of bow crafting and advice being given on the thread. Great job everyone for being an active community and helping each other out. I try not to give individual advice on crafting but a reminder of what's in the Weapons section of the guide:

If you are looking to use fossils for crafting a bow. Block Physical and Elemental mods and you'll likely get + skill gems for a prefix, adding attack mods increases your chance for things like 20% more damage for socketed attacks! Corroded + Metallic + Serrated + Jagged is what I use.
hi,how can improve my character ? i need some ideas.Character name is SciBarito u can check it from my characters
Hi all, Thanks for the great info in this thread.

I've been looking into making this build - ive got the following bow atm which i was quite lucky rolling -

I also have a lvl 4 empower from a previous build I could use resulting in a lvl 28 Ele Hit with a lvl 21 gem.

My question is what support should i switch out for Empower and is it worth?

Gonna also try to craft a +3 elder today maybe.

Thanks again.
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:

Thanks again.

fire penetration
About 10% more damage with lvl 4 empower compare to lvl 21 fire penetration
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:

Thanks again.

fire penetration
About 10% more damage with lvl 4 empower compare to lvl 21 fire penetration

Thanks man!

I have another question if you're able to answer.

i could afford a Unnatural Instinct and already have 2 Meeks, but how good is it for this build?

As were Resolute Technique don't we miss out on all the crit multi at scion?

Do we just do it for the life/attack speed?

Thanks again for helping everyone out in this thread.
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:

i could afford a Unnatural Instinct and already have 2 Meeks, but how good is it for this build?
As were Resolute Technique don't we miss out on all the crit multi at scion?
Do we just do it for the life/attack speed?
Thanks again for helping everyone out in this thread.

realisticly you can get very close DPS and HP without meeks and unnatural instinct (if you can get your resistances from other gear, from a helmet for example)
I like 16% movement speed from unnatural instinct a lot

for 4 talent points (with meeks)
so it's 6.5% attack speed, 2% HP, 4% movement speed per 1 point. That's a lot.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Feb 6, 2019, 10:15:58 AM
got this bow and some spare itens from other builds and about 6ex to spend what kind of crafting should i be porsuing? multimoding +2suffix or slaming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info