[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:

i could afford a Unnatural Instinct and already have 2 Meeks, but how good is it for this build?
As were Resolute Technique don't we miss out on all the crit multi at scion?
Do we just do it for the life/attack speed?
Thanks again for helping everyone out in this thread.

realisticly you can get very close DPS and HP without meeks and unnatural instinct (if you can get your resistances from other gear, from a helmet for example)
I like 16% movement speed from unnatural instinct a lot

for 4 talent points (with meeks)
so it's 6.5% attack speed, 2% HP, 4% movement speed per 1 point. That's a lot.

Hey, I'm just curious about your unnatural instinct. Mine shows less crit multi, attack speed, and move speed, but it's socketed in the same slot with the same passives taken. Any idea why that is?

Edit: Nvm. Didn't have the left side Meek socketed.
Last edited by Phizeek on Feb 7, 2019, 1:15:44 PM
I feel like my damage is slightly lacking on red bosses and syndicate. where should i focus upgrades? I'm working on a Chin sol, just need to actually link it. My passive tree is a little bit of a variation from the OP in order to use Meek's

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I feel like my damage is slightly lacking on red bosses and syndicate. where should i focus upgrades? I'm working on a Chin sol, just need to actually link it. My passive tree is a little bit of a variation from the OP in order to use Meek's

don't waste your currency on chin sol, any +3 bow is better (even without 20% more damage prefix), you can craft it for very cheap with jagged, metallic, corroded and elder bow
and buy any corrupted quiver with point blank implicit
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

don't waste your currency on chin sol, any +3 bow is better (even without 20% more damage prefix), you can craft it for very cheap with jagged, metallic, corroded and elder bow
and buy any corrupted quiver with point blank implicit

I was actually thinking that about the Chin Sol. Right after that post i found one with perfect rolls, 6l to the right colors but corrupted for 1ex and I bought it. I'll probably resell it.

I'll see what I can find for quivers with the corruption. Do you think its worth trying to do anything with this?

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I'll see what I can find for quivers with the corruption. Do you think its worth trying to do anything with this?

I'm using multicrafted quiver like that, it's pretty good. But I've spent like 3k alterations to get t1 life and extra arrow prefixes. Then I used "prefixes cannot be changed" and scour
it's kinda expensive

You can regal it and try to annul a second mod if it's bad. Or even imprint it first
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I'm using multicrafted quiver like that, it's pretty good. But I've spent like 3k alterations to get t1 life and extra arrow prefixes. Then I used "prefixes cannot be changed" and scour
it's kinda expensive

You can regal it and try to annul a second mod if it's bad. Or even imprint it first

Yea I figured I'd need to craft prefixes can not be changed on how it is right now to not loose the extra arrow stat then regal and pray to RNG. On one hand I want to do it, on the other it feels like a massive waste of currency

Any thoughts on how to proceed with this? I don't plan on getting an empower. 1 prefix + 1 suffix free. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Rendralt on Feb 8, 2019, 3:31:16 PM
So I picked up this quiver, i wish it had attack speed but meh

and crafted this ringg.

I'm hoping this will make my high tier bosses/syndicate feel smoother. Havent tried shaper or UE yet since im only 84
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 8, 2019, 5:18:43 PM
Hey, I dont play many bow characters and have never played Ele Hit, so was just wondering if anyone has recommendations on gear upgrades. Obviously I still need levels, and will be going after jewel sockets after acro, but have a decent amount of currency to spend so wondering what I can upgrade gear-wise.

Spoiler
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
So I picked up this quiver, i wish it had attack speed but meh

and crafted this ringg.

I'm hoping this will make my high tier bosses/syndicate feel smoother. Havent tried shaper or UE yet since im only 84

Hey, just fyi (not sure how much currency you have to spend), but if you're looking for more bossing damage and don't generate Frenzy charges w/o killing things (like me), +1 to min Frenzy charges is more damage than anything else you can craft by quite a bit. That's a nice ring tho! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info