[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
billski82 wrote:
Is anyone using the Unnatural instinct with 2x Meeks combo?

I changed my passive tree to use these, and I have reached 231k sheet dps in my HO with full life and Mirage archer, 1.5 mill shaper dps in PoB, with 8.5k life.

It's probably not worth the price of unnatural instinct but I wanted to try it.
(It gives 26% attack speed, 8% life, and 16% move speed where I put it)

Does anyone have any suggestions about this modified tree?
Thx!

check my tree. If you don't need resistances, you can swap them to projectile damage nodes
It is possible someone could do a small writeup how to level this build as a leaguestarter? (So no ele hit jewels early on)
What to focus on the skilltree, maybe change something and respec later on?
What to use as main skill, what are good support skills / buff skills to level up on a fresh league?
Maybe there are also some verd useful and cheap items early on in a new league
Last edited by Enterich on Feb 15, 2019, 1:44:40 PM
Is it worth using a 100% convertion pyre and lose burning damage?
Stupid question, Dying Sun doesn't help our single target damage right? So it's not too useful against Elder?
"
Enterich wrote:
It is possible someone could do a small writeup how to level this build as a leaguestarter? (So no ele hit jewels early on)
What to use as main skill, what are good support skills / buff skills to level up on a fresh league?

Scions are terrible league starters in general. Also you need a lot of respec points as it is, once you change the starting point on the tree to Duelist.

I guess you could try Ice Shot and Rain of Arrows, but wouldn't recommend it.
Loving this build so far. One question/pain point:

Gem swapping GMP to Full life seems fine for things like map bosses.

When it comes to a fight like UElder where there are add phases, it seems like there are a few options:
Swap gems mid fight during phases - seems super annoying
Have two sets of everything (bow + gems) - wicked expensive
Stick with one config or the other - probably slightly inefficient, but doable?

Anyone have any strong opinions on what they like?
Last edited by Pookieroar on Feb 16, 2019, 3:14:17 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:

Scions are terrible league starters in general. Also you need a lot of respec points as it is, once you change the starting point on the tree to Duelist.

Thanks!

So just use the low level tree suggested in this build (not changing something for rain of arrows or ice shot?) with ice shot or rain of arrows and respec after geting booth jewels.

Its just a bit slower/harder to start with scion or its realy just ridiculous hard?
Last edited by Enterich on Feb 16, 2019, 3:44:03 AM
"
Pookieroar wrote:
Loving this build so far. One question/pain point:

Gem swapping GMP to Full life seems fine for things like map bosses.

When it comes to a fight like UElder where there are add phases, it seems like there are a few options:
Swap gems mid fight during phases - seems super annoying
Have two sets of everything (bow + gems) - wicked expensive
Stick with one config or the other - probably slightly inefficient, but doable?

Anyone have any strong opinions on what they like?

Frostferno is another option, but most Ele Hit characters run with two sets.

If you have to chose one for Uber Elder, the single target setup is doable with Dying Sun flask for the add phases. You lose out on a more useful flask for that fight though.

"
Enterich wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:

Thanks!

So just use the low level tree suggested in this build (not changing something for rain of arrows or ice shot?) with ice shot or rain of arrows and respec after geting booth jewels.

Its just a bit slower/harder to start with scion or its realy just ridiculous hard?

Well the leveling trees won't work for Ice Shot as is rushes for Avatar of Fire, so you're tree will practically do nothing for you. Rain of Arrows won't take advantage of it either.

Just choose an actual league starter or at least a budget build. Even if you can get to maps (which you will do so slowly), you will have a miserable experience.
Thanks again :)

Okay i think its best to use a scion leaguestarter then.

Is there a good scion leaguestarter which uses the same ascendancys and a similar tree ( so i dont have to respec every point )?
Best overall build ive ever played. Thanks thi3n!! Here's my final end game gear, just finishing my grind to level 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info