[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Thank you thi3n! Just defeated U Elder! Amazing build! Since I've accomplished all I wanted, I'm donating my gear, if anyone wants send me a pm!
Hi everyone,

managed to get uber elder down. looking for some ideas on where I can improve my gear next. Have a few idea with the helm enchant obiously being a place of interest but saving up the cash for something good.

Thanks!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but i feel like my dps is super bad on bosses, my attack speed is slow and tankiness is hit or miss.
Use Frostferno until you get a 2nd six-linked bow (not sure if it will be better with your rare bow or Chinsol, but with the former you won't need to weapon swap).

Get Tombfist for gloves and an opal ring. Get a silver flask and preferably a Wiseoak as well (make sure your fire resist is the highest, if not all equal).

On your bows, you want +3 to gems (+1 to gems, +2 to bow gems or support gems). Then also Attack Skills Deal 20% More Damage if you can. Finally Attack Speed is also a big upgrade, but at least try for the +3 gems first.
Could someone help me find a search which Bow to buy? I really cant see to figure out.
Also: Do you have to play point blank for bossing? Trying to find a good bossing build

Edit: Also if you got might of the meek, which pob is there to follow?
Last edited by Vaniquin on Feb 12, 2019, 11:29:40 AM
hi guys.....great build ...but i am little confused.....if i go with the meek tree we dont have to take resolute technique and point blank?
thnx
"
Could someone help me find a search which Bow to buy? I really cant see to figure out.
Also: Do you have to play point blank for bossing? Trying to find a good bossing build

Edit: Also if you got might of the meek, which pob is there to follow?

You can check my profile for bows. I crafted it myself, so i don't know how much it will cost you.
Love this build and min maxing gear now as league winds down - crafted all the jewels, quiver, belts, helm, basically everything not unique myself (bought bow after many failed craft attempts)

Anyplace else I should focus to squeeze out any dps? Maybe tweaks or tuning in skill tree?

thanks

Spoiler

IGN: VistaChris
Any tips on what to focus on? Blasting through red maps currently. Haven't tried shaper or elder yet.

Is anyone using the Unnatural instinct with 2x Meeks combo?

I changed my passive tree to use these, and I have reached 231k sheet dps in my HO with full life and Mirage archer, 1.5 mill shaper dps in PoB, with 8.5k life.

It's probably not worth the price of unnatural instinct but I wanted to try it.
(It gives 26% attack speed, 8% life, and 16% move speed where I put it)

Does anyone have any suggestions about this modified tree?
Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info