[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

How I chrome 3 red sockets in my Chin Sol?...Im going mad
You can do ele reflect maps if you go Elementalist. Very similar build to what we are doing at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2185943

Also, 6 Link bow with The Porcupine cards should be added to the bow portion with +2 to fire gems rage essence.
Also, your final skill tree doesn't seem to have Slayer selected
New YouTube Video has been filmed!

"
I've fixed that and it was ridiculously strong. Clearing tier 16 with strong mods + beyond like nothing. Thank you :D.
Glad you're finding success!

"
One of the strongest build i've played throughout the years (played during double dipping/ES/frostwall days)
Can vouch for the viability of the build.

+++
Not sure if it will survive patch 3.4 but have really loved playing it this patch!

"
How I chrome 3 red sockets in my Chin Sol?...Im going mad
I think I forced either 3 red or 2 red 1 blue (whichever is cheaper) and then tried to hit the 4th off color. Alternatively you can buy the item white, alt spam to hit %reduced requirements, color it easier, and chance/scour afterwards.

"
You can do ele reflect maps if you go Elementalist. Very similar build to what we are doing at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2185943

Also, 6 Link bow with The Porcupine cards should be added to the bow portion with +2 to fire gems rage essence.
Thanks added the Porcupine/Rage Essence note in Weapons section. I figured there'd be another guide by now - but hopefully mines different/comprehensive enough.

"
Also, your final skill tree doesn't seem to have Slayer selected
Fixed.
Last edited by thi3n on Jul 27, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
Its really worth the Cast when damage taken-blood rage combo?..when mapping a lot of times im in low life because of the degeneration and no monsters to leech...its really dangerous in high tier maps...
"
Maybe Its really worth the Cast when damage taken-blood rage combo?..when mapping a lot of times im in low life because of the degeneration and no monsters to leech...its really dangerous in high tier maps...
I think the leech rate is worth it, you just need to make sure you're constantly hitting monsters which mirage archer helps with.
Hey thi3n, props for the well written guide!

I started this build in flashback, but I'm struggling a bit with the mana consumption. I'm lvl 22, using a 4L. Any suggestions ? (except the expensive leveling items ^^)

I'm running a crit version of yours with slayer/jug. I have done uber elder however not deathless because this is my first character attempting it and my mechanics are pretty bad. Red elder was faceroll easy though.

My question was how do you think yours compares to this version, I guess really crit vs non crit. I still plan to upgrade to +8 frostferno and ele weakness on hit tombfists. I also do swap in bloodrage when I'm bossing since it seems like blink arrow doesn't really help me much.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, just used it to get my first Uber Elder kill!

I came back to the game (after playing beta) in Beastiary, and started with a KB wander this league (getting my first ever red elder and shaper kills). It just wasn't tanky enough to get Uber, this build was!

Thanks again!
Morias.
How do you level this in a fresh league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info