[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
What should I realistically have checked in PoB configuration?

all pots, damage on full life, are you leeching, projectile distance 10, ignite, imtimidated and frozen (to better simulate shock as ticking shock will assume you have the full shock which you won't), frenzy charges depending on what you are doing

Cool, thanks! Just under 1 million Shaper DPS.
Hey! Could someone take a look at my "ItsElemental_Hit" character? I'm fine through t14 but it's slow and I'm not really feeling like the damage output is where it's supposed to be. It definitely couldn't handle Uber Elder.

I took a look at Big_Realize's PoB and his dps is double mine though I can't seem to figure out where the difference comes from. Please ignore the gem levels, when I compared in PoB I used 20/20 for all.

Is it just that I'm lacking attack speed from jewels? There's not really anything left on the passive tree that will add damage, and I think my gear is end game.

Why does this build not use Might of the Meek? as a Scion it just seems to obviousy to at least use 2 of them for the huge life and res. you'll get.

Also why Avatar of fire when you're already blocking cold and lightning? at that point arent you already doing nothing but fire?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 3, 2019, 8:27:34 PM
"
Hey! Could someone take a look at my "ItsElemental_Hit" character? I'm fine through t14 but it's slow and I'm not really feeling like the damage output is where it's supposed to be. It definitely couldn't handle Uber Elder.

I took a look at Big_Realize's PoB and his dps is double mine though I can't seem to figure out where the difference comes from. Please ignore the gem levels, when I compared in PoB I used 20/20 for all.

Is it just that I'm lacking attack speed from jewels? There's not really anything left on the passive tree that will add damage, and I think my gear is end game.

well you have some weird pots for a start. you won't need a life pot at all when you have 5k+ per second leech. add wise oak and a silver flask and that's pretty much 20% more damage. add damage on full life over fire pen and that's another 25%ish more damage. those three things is almost 50% more dps.

uber lab adds another 10% dps. point blank is another 50%ish. 21 ele hit and 20/20 on all other takes it up to around 720k dps with gmp/1.2m with fire pen. that's up from 225k with your current gear and tree

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Why does this build not use Might of the Meek? as a Scion it just seems to obviousy to at least use 2 of them for the huge life and res. you'll get.

Also why Avatar of fire when you're already blocking cold and lightning? at that point arent you already doing nothing but fire?

most people are running might of the meek. you can also take unnatural instinct if you can afford it for a big dps and hp boost.

and we take avatar of fire becuase it still converts the cold/lightning dmg on the ele hit gem into fire even though we are blocking it from the combat focus. it's pretty much a 50% dps increase
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 4, 2019, 12:10:45 AM
Could someone post a link to an updated tree using might of the meek jewels? Thanks so much !
"
ImTheories wrote:
Could someone post a link to an updated tree using might of the meek jewels? Thanks so much !

not much changes. just drop the right side above acro and some random small health nodes

http://poeurl.com/cgBm
how do u guys show up an item in this chat? i need to know how to proceed with a bow crafting u.u
"
desing1 wrote:
how do u guys show up an item in this chat? i need to know how to proceed with a bow crafting u.u

just click on your character at the top left corner of the page and then click on the item that you want to link
"
just click on your character at the top left corner of the page and then click on the item that you want to link

[dbLinkedItem id="12754574652"]

thank!

now i need to know what to do with this bow
"
desing1 wrote:

[dbLinkedItem id="12754574652"]
thank!
now i need to know what to do with this bow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183938/page/93#p16202201

literally the same situation

Report Forum Post

Report Account: