[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Why do you use a stibnite flask since we don't have evasion and we already have blind?

Still trying to craft my body armour to get both %int and good ES... I never got %int so far...

I'm wondering which item (except body armour) I should upgrade first. Starts to be expensive. Probably just trying to get a good corrupted cyclopean coil?
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Why do you use a stibnite flask since we don't have evasion and we already have blind?

Good question. It doesn't really matter. I switched to it when I was trying to get 2 challenges done on Aul with Onslaught and +100% extra cold damage, it was really brutal. But I should go back to my favorite Sulphur flask now.

"
I'm wondering which item (except body armour) I should upgrade first.

Try to get another %int corruption. Belt looks like the best candidate. Don't bother with 15% ones, 14% is much cheaper for only 1% difference. And some of the random vaal mods on it can be sold for nice currency.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 13, 2018, 1:52:03 PM
Finally spent all my hard gained exalts for a top Shaped Vaal Regalia for my char. The seller wanted to sell it for 80 exalts but after some talking and haggling he decided to sell it to me for 40 exalts. I was so happy with the deal that i 6 linked it ~400 fusings :)

Managed to get to level 97 today - highest level i ever reached playing this build and with 13.3 k ES and 52k Shaper DPS mines around 360-380 depth are just a sweet spot to level without the fear of dying .

Never felt this build more powerful as it is now not even back in the old days of nerfed CI , nerfed Vaal Pact and triple curse setup.

P.S. If anyone want a decent Shaped Vaal Regalia for his char , i sell my previous chest for 18 exalts. I can make a discount of 1-2 exalts if someone from this thread want it :)

First time i see 2 bosses in the same screen:

And first of them just dropped these nice gloves :). Keeping in mind the mods of the boss i think the drop is fair.

hmm I think I have shit luck...don't have any decent currency, how did you guys find all this awesome gear? Did you craft it yourself? this is my gear at lvl 83..can't progress on my own in maps :(
Last edited by Eileeen on Oct 14, 2018, 5:36:23 AM
The short answer is: play a lot.

The longer answer is that it takes a couple hundred hours to get to the point some of the recent posters are at. I bought every single item I'm using. I have 65 pure ex at the moment, and that comes from selling maps, selling other currency, and selling occasional drops. I've run hundreds of T16 maps.

It's harder to make money if you start the league late on, but it's certainly doable. You're helped by the fact you can buy a lot of decent gear for very little, and maps are much cheaper. You can do anything except uber on ~8k ES and level 20 gems.

Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 14, 2018, 3:31:44 PM
well I only have 4423 ES, fire res 70%, cold res. 52% and lightning res. 29% ...any items with ES and int is pretty expensive...whatever...thanks for the info :)
"
Eileeen wrote:
well I only have 4423 ES, fire res 70%, cold res. 52% and lightning res. 29% ...any items with ES and int is pretty expensive...whatever...thanks for the info :)

You need to max your resists ASAP. Rings with all possible resists plus Int cost 1c.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
I'm wondering which item (except body armour) I should upgrade first.

Try to get another %int corruption. Belt looks like the best candidate. Don't bother with 15% ones, 14% is much cheaper for only 1% difference. And some of the random vaal mods on it can be sold for nice currency.

Thanks. I started to buy all belts with 14% below 30c. Not lucky so far, but 2 good corruptions I'm trying to resell.

I also try to corrupt all cheap 24int brute force solution and fertile mind... got every possible corruption except immunity to maim ^^

This week-end I killed Shaper deathless, it was my first try with this build, that's good. I'm gonna try Uber elder soon (probably this week).

I have an issue with Chimera by the way. The clouds are invisible which makes this phase pretty deadly (I died twice). It was not the case during previous leagues. I saw some bug reports about it so I'm not the only one to encounter this issue. I will try again with different settings (like disable global illumination)...
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 15, 2018, 8:41:44 AM
Hi everyone,

is there a trick to doing "buried camp" nodes in delve? Or anybody can tell me what to do to avoid damage from the sand twisters? Standing still isnt an option for me, cause the dmg is far too much to outleech.

If i am moving around it seems i get stunned alot and die cause stun = no leech.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info